Chapter 16

AN: Sorry for the long wait. I'm in FL and I haven't got the chance to get my hands on a laptop. So mind you that I'm using my iPhone to write this chapter!! So sorry for the typos I promise to edit when I get to use a PC. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter!! I thought about writing this chapter when I get back home but that would be a month's wait ... And I don't want you to be left hanging like that!! I love you guys!! Hope you like this chap!! Taking Elle and Harry's rel tonyhe next level lol!! xx S

AGAIN: Sorry for the typos. I promise to edit when I get to use the PC.Sorry for the typos. I promise to edit when I get to use the PC. Sorry for the typos. I promise to edit when I get to use the PC. Xx

--------

I was still shaking when I was making my way to the backstage. "Thank you, LA! You were all amazing!!" I heard Liam scream into the mic.

Then just before the lights went out Louis piped in, "Don't you mean Amazayn?" The croud laughed and the boys were making there way backstage. Louis was the first one to enter.

"Elle!!!!" he screamed as he ran to me with arms open to give me a suffocating hug. "How did we do?" he asked while slowly letting go of me. The other boys started to enter and were giving me warm smiles.

"You guys were awful." I said with a straight face. The boys at first looked stunned, and then they started to frown. Oh god I saw Harry's eyes just drop from delight to disappointed.

"Guys, I'm kidding. You guys were amazing!!" Then all of them switched from disappointed to glad. Zayn chirrped in, "Don't ya mean, AmaZAYN". He ended with a smug.

I gave him a smirk and said, "Fine. But you'll only here this once from me, Malik. It was amazayn!"

"Boo yah!!" Zayn cheered. The other boys laughed along.

"Did you like our little surprise?" Liam asked while wiggling his eyebrows. I immediately blushed like hell. I still remember the feeling I got when Harry was singing to me. The feeling that it was only the two of us ... My eyes went to Harry and saw that he was kind of blushing too. His hands were in his pockets and I know that when he does that he is either amazed,embarrased or speechless.

After regaining my composure, I crossed my arms and said, "Well first of all that's not little." I emphasized the little. "And second of all.." I then slapped the arm of the person right beside me. Too bad for Niall.

"Oww!! What was that for?!" he screamed.

"Second of all, you could have atleast told me? Atleast I would have actully prepped up so I would look at least close to beautiful. So embarassing, the song is about a beautiful girl and you guys picked a girl that wasn't." I huffed.

I heard Harry scoff loudly. All heads turned to him. He got one of his hands out of his pocket and skimmed it through his hair. Oh no, he looks annoyed.

"You really don't know, do you?" he said adressing it to me. I just remained quiet but my heart is beating louder and louder.

"The effect that you have on people, most especially me." His look started to soften. The room was still quiet.

"I -- I---" I started to stammer. He cut me and said, "You're so beautiful Elle." Then I started to feel all sweaty. Like the room suddenly became so hot. But my hands were ice cold. Oh no, I know this feeling. This is what I feel before I start to ---

"So beautiful Elle." Harry finished with that sweet tone of his. His eyes piercing through my soul. But all my body could feel right now is the sweat and the ice cold hands. "It's hot.." I start to say slightly fanning myself.

"Guys she looks pale." Niall announced. My vision was getting woozy. I herd feet shuffling closer to me. "Elle, Elle!!" I heard Harry's voice scream. Before I could answer back, my body collapsed and all I could see was black.

--------

I woke up feeling a strong pair of arms carrying me. I could feel the person's breathing becuase my head is near it's chest. I slowly started to open my eyes, and was glad when I regained my vision. I could see that I'm back in the LA house. My head turned to see who's carrying me. Well ofcourse, it was my Harry.

He opened my bedroom doorabd started to lay me down on my bed. "Harry" I croaked.

"Elle you're awake!! Thank god." he said then kissed my forhead. I giggled at his super excited expression. "What happened?" I asked while massaging my temple.

He sat down on the bed and said, "Well I told you that you were the most beutiful girl on the world, and then you fainted." he smirked.

Blood rose to my cheeks. I really felt embarrased. "Oh right." I sheeplishy said.

He smirked theb said, "It's okay. I usually have that effect on girls."

I laughed and said, "I thought I was speaking to Harry, not Zayn."

He chuckled. He then tucked in the loose strands of my hair into my ear. "It's so amazing." he started to say as he was starting to lean in to me.

"What is?" I said almost in a whisper. His face was so close to mine now.

He gulped and said, "How close I can be, to the most beautiful sight in the world." My cheeks must have been so red. He was leaning in even closer. This was it, Harry and Elle's first kiss. My eyes were already close, ready to..

The door banged open to Zayn saying, "Harry have you seen my favorite comb? I swear I --" Harry and I jumped apart from each other, surprised by Zayn's entrance. Then I think Zayn finally realized that he had interrupted us, well mainly because of Harry's death glare.

"Oh..... Sorry." he said as he hurridly exited and closed the door. Theb we heard him screaming out, "Hazza and Elle were about to kiss!!" I giggled but was blushing deeply. I could also see red streaks on Harry's cheeks.

"I'll shave your hair off Zayn!!" Harry shouted and I laughed. Zayn, bald. What a horrific sight that must be.

Harry and I then found ourselves looking at each other again, but both have no clue on what to do. So I settled with grinning. He did to, but he looked a little dismayed. He sighed beforekissing my forbear and saying, "Good night Elle. Get a good night's sleep, okay?" I just nodded. He was then staring to make his way back to the door. Wait, that's it? My heart was suddenly thumping harder.

"Harry wait!!" I shouted. He then turned around. Awkward, I really have nothing to say. But my heart has..

"Yes Elle?" he asked with a concerned look.

"Stay. For just tonight please." I said trying to look at him. What the hell was I doing? "That was silly of me.." I started to say, but suddenly I found his body already next to me on the bed. I started to lie down as he did. I muzzled my body into him, and he gladly accepted it. He was stroking my hair then I felt my eyelids getting heavier. "Sing for me." I mumbled.

He smirked, then kissed my forhead. Then began to sing, what I think was the perfect song for us right now.

"If I lay here, If I just lay here would you lie with me.." he began to sing with his perfect voice. Then my mouth started to utter unconsciously "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." Then I fell asleep.

I never knew what he said after I said that as I drifted off to dreamland.

Harry's POV

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me." she said. I was surprised when she said that. I felt my heart beat a million times faster. I noticed he then quickly fell asleep. I chuckled. Everyday I wonder what I have done good to be beside the most wonderful and amazing girl in the universe. I've went to all the wonderful sights in the world, but nothing could compare to this girl. Absolutely nothing.

"I must have done something right, to deserve you in my life, Elle." I said to the sleeping girl beside me. I chuckled, then kissed her on her cheeks before saying, "I must have done something right along the way."