Chapter 20

AN: As promised, here is chapter 20! I really love this chapter, because the conflict and tension is going to be introduced! I do hope you'll like it too! Also after reading the chapter, read the description below! Hope you'll like it!! xx A

After jumping out of the car after a two hour drive back to the LA house, the first thing that I thought of, I couldn't contain inside my mouth. And I usually hate sounding like this, because I hate being the stereo typical girly girl, but I just couldn't help it.

"OH MY GOD GUYS!!!!" I screamed. I didn't notice that Harry was just right beside me and I think that that caught him by surprise. He jumped a little then covered his ears. Louis, Zayn and Niall who were all ahead of us were startled too by my high pitched voice and quickly turned back to look at me. Poor Liam who was just getting out of the car slipped because he was also surprised by my sudden outburst.

"What?! What happened Elle?" Harry said beside me looking all frantic. The boys ahead of us jogged closer asking the same. Liam who just fell over was dusting his trousers and was also making his way to me.

He was panting and said, "Elle are you okay?" He was clearly out of breath.

Oh god the guys are going to kill me.

They all looked at me waiting for me to answer. I swirved a little bit closer to Harry then said, "Well.." I was now looking at my shoes. "Well what?" Zayn pushed on looking impatient.

"I just realized that umm.. I have nothing to wear tomorrow.." I said sheepishly. The guys groaned and grunted. I put on an apologetic face, especially for Liam. I looked at Harry giving him a puppy dog sorry face, and he just shook his head disapprovingly and smirked.

"You mean I slipped all for that?" Liam said looking a little frustrated. "Sorry?" I say to him. He just sighed and gave me a smile.

"Women, I really don't get them sometimes." I heard Niall say to Louis while making their way back to the house.

Harry grabbed my hand and laced his into mine. I looked at him looking all shy, "Sorry." I say. He kissed me on top of my head and laughed. I continued, "I kinda had a girl moment right there."

He chuckled some more and said, "Wow, when did you become concerned when it comes to clothes?" He was so teasing me.

I huffed, "Ever since One Direction asked me to walk down with them on the Orange Carpet infront of millions of viewers."

I saw Harry smirk then said, "You look beautiful in anything, Elle." I blushed, as usual. He still has this effect on me. I can't believe it.

"Thanks. But I really want to look decent you know?" I say then smiling at the end. Harry stopped walking and now we were facing each other. He was looking at something behind my back, then grinned. He then looked down on me. Wow, I never realized how tall he was.

"Well, I think your solution has just arrived." He ended with a smirk. He pointed at something behind my back. I turned my heels to see what it is, turns out it was a "who it was."

"Eloise my dear!!" Aunt Tracy shouted running to me in her high black pumps. I swear I don't know how she could run in those. She gave me a big hug with all her designer bags flunging in her arms.

"I missed you Aunt Tracy." I said while we were retracting from our hug. Aunt Tracy looked touched and she brushed my cheek and said, "I missed you too deary." Her gaze then shifted to someone behind me. I turned around and saw that Harry was waving.

"Good to see you again Harry!" Aunt Tracy said waving too. Harry smiled and said, "You too Mrs. Delevigne!" Harry then grabbed the duffel bags laying on the ground and said, "I'll just take this in." I gave him the thumbs up and he left with a smirk plastered on his face.