Chapter 23

AN: So this is the second to last chapter ( cries ) Thank you for all the likes, fans & comments!! I really hope you'll like this chapter. I love you all!! This is dedicated to ALL of you xxxx A

Harry's POV

I pushed the door open and hopped out of the car. I looked behind at the boys motioning them to move faster.

"Go ahead buddy, we'll catch up." Lou said still in the driver seat with the window rolled down.

I grinned and said, "Wish me luck boys." I started to run in the airport. I heard the fading voice of Louis shouting, "Run Forest, run!!"

I went inside the main door and got lots of looks from the people inside. I searched for her terminal gate and flight on the screens above.

"Isn't that Harry Styles?" says a girl. "Omg it's Harry!!" said another. I see other people taking out their cameras. I just shot a quick glance and waved at them. I started making my way to the terminal before some fans ask to take a picture with me. I can't afford to waste time, I can't loose her.

I made my way to the entrance of the terminal but was stopped by the guard.

"No ticket, no entry Sir." Fuck. Haven't thought about that part.

"Please Sir, it's an emergency." I say looking all desperate.

"What?" he asked while crossing his arms. "Let me guess, your love of your life is almost about to board the plane, and your chasing after her?" he continued.

I nodded, dumbfounded. He scoffed but I said, "Look I know this is all cheezy and shit. About an hour ago I thought that stuff like this happens in bad teen movies, but no, shit like this really happens man."

"Alaska airlines flight to Jacksonville, please proceed to Gate 17." said the voice from the PA system.

I went really weak, my body collapsed into a kneeling position. I found myself breathing in heavily. That was her flight, I am about to loose her.

"I messed up, man." I said to the guard. "I .. fucking love this girl. I wouldn't bother doing this if I didn't."

"Alaska Airlines flight to Jacksonville now on departure."

A tear left my eye. My head was now burried in my hands. I lost her. I really lost her.

"You know what, I think she feels the same way." said the guard. He was now picking me up. I looked at him and I could see him smirking. How could he say that?! He just let me loose my girl.

"And by the way, she's really beautiful." he said with a smile.

Okay now I was really confused. "What the fuck man?" I say to him.

"Harry?" said a beautiful voice behind me. My body froze, my heart was beating faster. I turned around and faced an angel. I saw her give me that beautiful smile of hers, the one that I fell for.

Maybe I haven't lost her.

Elle's POV

I heard everything he said to the guard. I can't help but grin. And tears of joy were falling down my face. I didn't go through with my flight, my heart told me not to.

"Harry?" I say. He turned around and I was face to face with the boy I love. I smiled at him, wiping the bits of tears that rolled down my face. He came closer, my body was now shaking a bit.

We were now close to each other. He touched my face, and I blushed. He grinned because he saw the change of color in my face.

"Yep, you still have that effect on me." I say trying to joke around.