10| Fighting

Einstein's POV

" Who's that ?" Asked Balm, Her hair was shinier than before that it matched her hand bag that was hanging from her arm, It was purple and it was covered in diamonds.

" Kababata ko " Sabi ko.

" I don't care, her name is?" She asked as she got closer to me. I noticed that she's wearing heels again.

" How's your feet ?" Sabi ko.

" Why are you changing the topic? Who's that girl ?" She asked.

" Bakit kailangan mong malaman? " Sabi ko.

" Bakit mo tinanong kung okay lang paa ko? ...tsk" She laughed then she grinned at me, one of the reasons why I can't be with this girl. "See, Ezra I can play this game all day pero tandaan mo, You owe me" Sabi nya saakin, with range filling her eyes.

" Hindi mo sinabi na birthday mo" Sabi ko.

" You should atleast know and kahit sabihin ko sayo, it wouldn't change a thing would it?" Sabi nya.

" Maybe it will..." Sabi ko.

We were both quiet, she looked annoyed at nakikita ko movement ng chest nya she was hyperventilating until tears came out from her eyes.

" Ezra, Wala lang ba sayo lahat lahat ?....kahit yung one year of arranged relationship? " Sabi nya.

Hindi ko alam gagawin ko, Hindi ko alam sasabihin ko, Nakatingin lang ako sa kanya pero namamawis ang mga kamay ko, then it turned into fists.

" Ezra, Minahal mo ba ako? " She asked.

What?

I was lost at words at napanganga ako konti, sineryoso nya yun? Wala lang man yun, the cold hearted girl is actually crying in front of me.

" Kahit konti ?" Sabi nya, tears continously shed from her eyes , my heart was beating fasy and it felt like breaking. I felt sorry and I didn't know what to do.

Ano gagawin ko? Ano sasabihin ko? Ano na?

" Balm " Yan lang nasabi ko, she wiped away her tears and she stood up straight.

" Okay lang ang mga paa ko thanks for asking, I'll go now " Sabi nya without looking at me.

There she goes, she was walking fast away from me. I was still speechless and frozen.

I felt bad about it pero ano magagawa ko, ayoko naman magsinungaling sa kanya or paasahin sya mabuti nang manahimik nalang muna ako and let her sort out her feelings, she is young anyway.

-

I had free time, I should be studying right now but I felt like hanging out with my friends dahila ng tagal ko na silang hindi nakita plus the event that happened earlier.

Nag billiard kami, and fred and klaud are drinking pero ako hindi.

" Dapat nandun ka sa graduation namin ni Klaud ha" Sabi ni Fred.