25| Three hearts

Love.

Noreen loved the idea of love , in her whole life she had four crushes, Ezra, Mark , Junior and Ezra. Ezra was just perfect, Mark became her bestfriend and Junior, everything about him is wrong.

It was time for the party, Noreen and Lisa got all prim and pretty for the event of the year. " Gale, alam ko parang ang kapal ko sa pag na-nag ko sayo all the time but, if he confessed why can't you just confess too...eh gusto mo din naman sya?" Sabi ni Lisa, as she help Noreen put on the necklace sa room nya, in front of the mirror as N wait for them outside.

" Hindi kasi pwede ang basta basta dito Lisa, maraming tao and one single move or word, kakalat agad , okay lang saakin pero pag nadamay dito si kuya Ezra, ibang usapan na ang pamilya nya eh " Sabi ni Noreen in a serious tone, while she actually wants to shout it out how much she's into Ezra.

-

They moved out of the room and they took a ride with N to the Mansion of the Go Family.
The outside looked like the red carpet shows in Hollywood at the same time a ball due to the extravagant design and invitees.

" Woah " Sabi ni Lisa, as they appreciated the chandelier by the first hall , they own their own ballroom which Noreen find as uneccessary sa isang bahay.

" Let's split " Sabi ni Noreen , their goal sa party na to ay makakuha ng story for the guild and it might even get them promoted dahil big ang story na to, at sobrang pili lang ang invited due to Maharlika's liking.

" Uyy, Noreen!" Sabi ni Fred na kasama si Klaud. " Hi kuya !" Noreen smiled as she high-fived the both of them, finally someone who's at her wavelength ,that's what she thought.
" Ang ganda mo " Sabi ni Klaud , Fred agreed and nagpasalamat si Noreen, Noreen grabbed the opportunit to chat with them and she followed them around as she also got the chance to talk to other fancy people brag about their stuff.

-

It was a birthday party, but it felt more like an event of a lifetime as they waited for the birthday celebrant just as how important it is to find a cure for cancer.
N was missing, kasama nya ang birthday girl, wala din si Ezra, Noreen wanted to ask Fred and Klaud pero, she waited for them to say somethinf about Ezra, because she thought that eventually they are gonna say something.

Few minutes passed and It's almost 7:00 p.m. nagsimula na magsalita ang MC, which is si Toni Gonzaga, she mentioned names of businessmen and businesswoman, sponsors, the parents of Maharlika and time came, she finally introduced Maharlika as if it's her debut. Maharlika wore a blue ball gown that is the shade of the sky, it was beautiful.

Interpretative dancers tackled the dance floor sa harap ng stage ng ballroom, which led to where Maharlika came out from like sa mga castle sa movies, she was like a princess and she was escorted by N, next came out Balm, who was also dazzling who was escorted by Ezra. Balm wore a light purple ball gown similar to her sister's.

" Ayun pala si Ezra!" Sabi ni Fred, tumango din si Klaud , kanina pa pala nila hinahanap si Ezra and nabanggit din nila na hindi din nagpapakita sa kanila si Ezra. "Baka kasi nagrehearse pa" Sabi ni Klaud.

Ezra led Balm to the dance floor for a waltz kasabay ang birthday celebrant, it was magical at the same time , Noreen kind of wished that she was the one dancing with him, but not in that crowd with all the lights and the fancy stuff, kahit sa kalsada lang or sa ulan in casual clothes.

Lisa found Noreen, and Lisa read Noreen's facial expression and she squeezed Noreen's arm for comfort.

After the dance, nagsalita si Maharlika, thanking everyone who came, and everyone settled down sa tables nila, Noreen was with Lisa , Klaud and Fred as the feast was served.