23| Glad

Few days passed and it was time to fly to Korea it was December 23rd. They arrived at Incheon airport, pinick up sila ng van, with the intials LIGHT imprinted on it. It was their company Van, even though Noreen wasn't aware na umabot na sila sa ganung level.
Pag open ng door, nandoon si Lika, she welcomed the two of them with a bright smile, N kissed her cheek and nakipag beso sya kay Noreen, N sat on the front seat next to the driver while Noreen sat next to Lika. It was winter and it was cold, Noreen was still adjusting to the climate, she wore a coat.

" How was the flight?" Lika asked.

" Okay naman po" Sabi ni Noreen.

" That's good " Lika smiled.

"She's your date for the next two days" Sabi ni N.

"Really? Okay lang po sa inyo? Hindi po kayo busy?"  Noreen asked Lika, bihira lang kasi sila mag hangout na as in dalawa lang sila, they are not that close pero okay naman ang relationship nilang dalawa tuloy nahihiya si Noreen.

" Hmm, I'm felt glad nga that i get to spend time with you kasi nga, busy kami ni N lagi and ngayon. Look"  Sabi ni Lika, Pinakita nya ang phone nya kay Noreen, they have the same phone. The LIGHT phone, writer's edition except periwinkle ang color ( a shade of blue ). 

"  Wahh, same phone! Hindi ko nga po lubos maisip na si Kuya, Si kuya mismo makaka come up with something like this, like WOW"  Sabi ni Noreen. " Tapos nakaraan pa nga po, kung ano ano ginagawa nya sa bahay, inupgrade nya pala appliances namin "  dagdag nya.

" That's nice, sinabi nya nga saakin, he's pretty pumped these past few days. Hey, sweetie what are you up to? " Sabi ni Lika.

" Basta. Abangan nyo nalang " Sabi ni N, tuloy na intriga lalo ang dalawa he really sounds like he's up to something.

" I made a list of places that you MUST visit " Lika said, showing the list she made on.                                     the notes of her new phone.

1. Gyeongbokgung palace
2. Myeongdong
3. N seoul Tower
4. Dongdaemun
5. Bukchong Hanok Village
6. Namiseom Island
7. Lotte world

" But first...Hmm ,N hindi ka ba talaga pwede?" Lika pouted, she looked really upset. Hanggang kinabukasan lang kasi dito si Lika kasi sa Paris sya magspespend ng Christmas eve with her Family.

" I'm sorry sweetie, I'm on a mission. How about we have dinner later, okay?" Sabi ni N.

" Okay " Napangiti agad si Lika. Si Noreen naman kinikilig sa dalawa.

-

They dropped N by the company at Seoul, Napanganga si Noreen sa laki ng building nila. This is ours? Naisip nya. It was around Eleven storeys high. It was so tall, Noreen scanned it's beauty, at kahit hindi sya magaling sa math she was mentally calculating kung gaano kamahal ang building na yun, at ilang tao ang nagtratrabaho doon at sweldo nila.

She and Lika first when to Dongdaemun where malls can be found, they ate lunch at a restaurant and had sashimi, lobster and salmon salad. It was a delightful luncheon, no to mention expensive, Noreen wasn't used to it. Classy furniture, a room reserved for two people just to have lunch, it was all new to her.

They proceeded to the malls where they went shopping for clothes, Lika chose some dresses for Noreen to fit, she chose light ,pastel and vibrant colors.

" What's your favourite color? " Lika Asked.

" Purple and grey...hmm, gusto ko din ang yellow minsan " Sabi ni Noreen.