26| Mine

Blackmail. Lika was too good at this, too good that it's scary. At a young age she's already thinking about building her own empire and she learned how to manipulate people around her, she has a vision. A sturdy vision that not even mercy on other people's condition will get on her way.

" Blackmail? Papaano...and where is your proof? " Sabi ni Noreen, not getting all this dahil sa mixed emotions.

" The Yang group is bankrupt, true but, the Go group is nearly broke yet they are charismatic, manipulative and strategic. Sama mo na din ,merciless how Lika approached me threatening my dad's job...then, his life " Noreen didn't accept it, she was stressing out napaupo sya ulit thinking about the Maharlika she met, na sobrang layo sa mga kwinekwento ni Aries , Balm is mean pero oo, alam yun ni Noreen but Maharlika...she is evil.

" She forced me to write an article about Ezra Yang , I didn't want to do it...but, I thought about my dad how he gets home and, he's always exhausted mapaaral lang ako. It started out small , and it was easy at first dahil mahilig sila mag inuman nung freshman pa sila, madali din nakaalis si Lika sa fake relationship nila dahil sa actions ni Ezra plus, my articles" Sabi ni Aries.

" So, alam mo ang katotohanan? " Sabi ni Noreen.

" All this time? Alam mo? " Noreen said, with anger rising as evidenced by her tone and her facial expression, Aries nodded with guilt written on his face. " Why would she do that ?" Noreen asked." Ezra has no interest with business but, si N ...N is a genius just like Maharlika, except he got blinded and hindi ko inakala na aabot talaga sa ganito at magtatagumpay ang plan ni Like three years ago. And, mas magtatagumpay ang empire nila now that there are two arrangements, mas panalo si Lika with Balm and Ezra's engagement " Sabi ni Aries. " I have proof by the way, Recorded tapes of our interactions pero, natatakot ako irelease sya before kasi baka may mangyaring masama but, ngayon...alam mo lahat and people will believe you-" Pinutol ni Noreen ang mga pahayag ni Aries as she demanded to listen to the tapes , and it's real the deals made by Lika, her voice isn't sweet but it is her. An article in exchange for the Job of Aries' father that earned it's level to his father's life. " Digital yet can appear edited " Sabi ni Noreen, brainstorming on what she must and can do.

" I need to write! " Sabi ni Noreen kay Aries, determined as ever. " No, we can't go Jose Rizal on this one " Sabi ni Aries.

" Eh, ano gagawin ko? If I just say it they won't hear me out !" Sabi ni Noreen with anger as the urge to do something to save her brother and possibly, saving Ezra.

" We need time , dapat mapalabas natin ang katotohanan Noreen, concrete dapat" Sabi ni Aries.

" Wala nang time, we need to move, ano pala dapat gawin?" Sabi ni Noreen.

With this revelation, Noreen's world crumbled as she imagined her brother's heart that will crush into tiny pieces pag nalaman nya to, just few weeks ago when he launched the new technology, he was the happiest person on earth , Maharlika's approval was secondary to it, and now...Noreen is about to ruit it.

" Si Kuya N..." Sabi ni Noreen kay Aries and she started to tear up.

" Wag ka mag alala, I have a plan " Sabi ni Aries.

-

Noreen was half buying it at the same time hindi sya makapaniwala, so much for true love, it is pure evil kung totoo man sinasabi ni Aries kay Noreen. Noreen went to class like she normally does, except she was quiet more quiet than she usually is or depressed like she used to be. She didn't participate much and she doesn't even respond lively to Lisa , she felt like she can't trust anyone right now.