Chapter 4 *Edited*

Daniels pov

I was in the way to the pack houses library to look for a reason to why my mate doesn't feel the mate bond. When I got here I came across a book with an elegant black cat on the front with white gems around the border of the book and along the binding the title said werecats. I opened it up and the first page said every thing you need to know from history to present. I took it and went and sat down at a table.

The first page I read said

"A long time ago werecats and werewolfs were strong allies against the hunters but one werewolf didn't like the werecats so he betrayed them causing almost 80% of them to become extinct. This caused a rift between the werewolf and werecats the remaining werecats went into hiding but slowly the hunters killed most of them including the king and queen. Who went into hiding with there new born daughter. There is a prophecy surrounding the werecat princess the moon goddess and sun god joined forces by putting a werecat and a werewolf together as mates, but sadly the werecat princess won't know until her 18th birthday and she will meet her mate before and her mate will know because he still feels the bound even though she doesn't tell after her birthday"

Could that be my mate I thought as I turned the page to read on

"The princess was 7 when her parents were killed at that age she had midnight black hair with red streaks her house cat and big cat form are both midnight black with red on the tips of her ears and tail."

That sounds a lot like Katherine could she be the werecat princess that would explains why she didn't feel the sparks when we bumped into each other the other day

"The princess is said to bring together the last of the werecats and the werewolfs together to defeat the hunters once and for all but she does not know she is the princess her parents hid that from her"

The rest of the book is blank like the story is yet to be written maybe I should ask Katherine if she is a werecat even though I'm sure that she is now

Katherine's pov

The movie just ended and it's like 11:50pm. I can't decide if I'm going to go to bed or watch another movie. I'm not tired but I'll make a bed on the couch in case I fall asleep. I got up and headed to my room to grab a blanket and a pillow.
I was just about to Make the bed when there was a knock on the door. When I opened it; Daniel was standing there.
"can I help you" I asked him not sure why he was here.
"well aren't you going to invite me in" he said back and I stepped aside.
"you know it's almost midnight right?" I asked him.
"wait what time is it" he asked.
"midnight now what are you doing here?" I asked again
"I found a book I thought you might like" he said handing me a book that said werecats my eyes got big as I asked him.

"where did you get this"

" my packs library" he said wait is he telling me he's a were
"pack?" I asked him.
"don't act like you don't know that I'm a werewolf I know your a werecat" he said how does he know if he knows they might know.
"how many people have you told" I said as I started hyperventilating.
"no one only I know calm down please" he said with worry clear in his voice.
"you can't tell anyone I only just got here I don't want to run again it took me forever to lose them" I said he looked at me confused.

"ran from who?""no one just leave please" is all I said he just nodded his head yes "I will but please don't leave we'll protect you okay" I just nodded as he left omg he knows what am I going to do why does he care could I be his mate no I can't be right I'm so confused right now.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""A/N hey guys here's another update for today I want you guys to read JordanEkmans book "A New Beginning" it's really good thanks--kat