Chapter 8 *edited*

Katherine's pov

""""""""""""""Dream""""""""""""""
"No you can't take me no please no I have to protect her I have to I promised to protect her" cried a boys voice.

  A seven year old me climbed out of the whole a little bit after the screaming stopped. I walked slowly down the stairs and saw my parents dead on the floor. I let out a whimper but looked around something was missing or someone was.

"""""""""""""""Wakes up""""""""""""

I bolted awake after that cryptic dream or memory I'm not really sure but who's missing from that dream. I quickly shut my eyes from the really bright light and lied back down my head was starting to pound really badly. I slowly reopened my eyes and looked around the super white hospital room I was alone where is Daniel what happened.

The door opened to reveal a very worried looking Daniel I took in his appearance his hair was a mess he had dark bags under his eyes only his outfit was clean. He wore a red long sleeved shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He looked at me and his eyes just filled with happiness and he ran to me and pulled me into a hug.

"I've missed you" he said.

"how long have I been out" I asked

"a month" he replied I've been out for a month really suddenly everything that happened came flooding back wow I must have lost a lot of blood if I went into a coma. The doctor came in and checked all my vitals.

Daniels pov

    It's been a mouth since the night I introduced Katherine to the pack and the accident happened iv been worried sick I haven't slept or eaten properly since it happened. I'm heading back to the hospital to see her again and beg her to wake up. I opened the door and see her sitting up I was so happy I ran over to her and pulled her into a hug

"I've missed you" I said

"how long have I been out" she asked

"a month" I replied the doctor came in and checked her vitals

"I want you to take it easy for a few days" doctor millen said "but you can go home now"

I helped Katherine up and took her home. The entire pack was waiting in front of the house they were happy that their luna was okay. During the month that Katherine was in her coma I became alpha making her the luna.

Katherine's pov

      "Welcome back luna" the entire pack said I smiled at them and glanced questionably at Daniel

"well you where in the hospital I became alpha so you became Luna" he explained

"I see" was all I said back I have a really bad headache and just wanted to have a shower my hair feels gross. As if sensing my pain Daniel dismissed the entire pack and took me up to our room. I went and took a shower when I got out Daniel was snoring he's really cute when he sleeps it's only like 7 in the afternoon. I crawled in next to him and his arms instantly went around my waist and pulled me closer I was asleep in minutes.

Mystery persons pov

     It's been years since the hunters took me when I was seven iv finally gotten away all it took was gaining their trust and then running. I have to find her she needs to know who she is but I can't yet the hunters are to close to catching me I can't put her in danger. I will come and get you soon and protect you like I promised all those years ago.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
A/N

  I promised an update and that's what you got I never said what time only what day. I know it's kinda short but here you go hope you enjoyed and I'll update again soon I hope