Chapter 7 *edited*

Katherine's pov

I was really nervous to be meeting Daniel's parents. We were walking up to them and when we reached the his mom almost knocked me over she like tackled me into a hug that surprised me Daniels dad pulled her back "sorry sorry I was just so happy the our son found his mate he's been waiting for a long time for you" she said that made me smile as I looked up at Daniel so see he was blushing a little making me giggle at how cute he looked.

His dad spoke then "yes he has I'm alpha Jackson and this is my wife Cindy " he reached his hand out to me and shook my hand

"it's nice to meet you I'm Katherine" I said to them

"well let's go meet the pack" Daniel said I nodded and followed with a quick wave to his parents. We are now in his backyard iv met almost every one of the pack members there names are like blurs.

"I'm going to go grab us a drink wait here okay" Daniel I said

"ya okay" I said back with a quick peck he left I was a approached by the slutty girls that were glaring at me earlier one girl was a little ahead of the others indicating she was the leader her hair was dyed blond. You could tell it was dyed because her brown roots were showing her face caked on with make-up and wore a slutty sparkly dress and her minions looked the same but one was wearing a slutty green dress and the other a slutty blue dress the one in the red dress spoke

"leave Daniel alone"

"excuse me" I said 

"I said leave Daniel alone" she repeated.

I laughed at her and said "like hell"

As soon as the words were out of my mouth she grabbed me by my neck and threw me on the table. The table broke and I was soon laying in glass and a pool of my own blood. The next thing I heard was Daniel yelling my name and a loud piercing scream from the bitch that thew me. I sat up to see that Daniel had thrown her into a tree. I started feeling light headed and the last thing I felt before I past out from lack of blood was sparks.

Daniels pov

I'm so happy my parents like Katherine, the pack likes her as soon as we where down we were crowded by pack members all wanting to meet the next Luna. When my parents step down from the positions. I noticed Stephanie glaring at my mate she's the pack slut and somehow has it in her head that she's my mate. Katherine and I were next to the snack table she looked a little flushed from all the excitement.

"would you like a drink" I offered her she just shook her head yes so I went over to the table to get us both a drink. As I was poring the punch into the glasses there was a loud crush behind me, I turned around to see Stephanie standing over my mate who was lying on a table that broke from the force of the impact there was glass everywhere and then a pool of blood started to form around Katherine.

My wolf than took over when I gained back control I had Katherine in my arms passed out from the loss of blood and Stephanie was passed out on the other side of the yard under a tree. None of the pack members made a move to help her. They were as mad as me at her for harming there future Luna packs are very protective of them.

"Get the pack doctor the future Luna is hurt" someone yelled all I could think was please be okay as I stared at Katherine. The pack doctor arrived and asked me to carry her to the pack hospital.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N

Sorry it took so long to post iv been having writers block thanks for being patient guys I'm leaving you with another cliff hanger sorry to do so I'll try to post another one by tomorrow okay or Saturday hope you enjoyed