Chapter 15

""""""""""""""A week after Katherine's return"""""""""""""

Katherine's pov

Its soo good to be home back with Daniel. But I'm scared he's going to come back. Daniel keeps reassuring me that he won't but I just don't know I feel like he's just going to show up. I'm still on this stupid hospital room because of my broken limbs god it's annoying. I just want to go to Daniels room and sleep. People from the pack come and see me once in a while and Daniel is always here he's so sweet.

I looked over to where he was fast asleep in the chair. I smiled watching him he so cute when he sleeps. I looked over at the clock it's the middle of the night and I'm awake why. I sighed knowing if never get back to sleep. I looked around the room again what can I do to past the time. I got out of the bed and walked over to the window, okay it was more like limped over to it.

I sat on the bench and looked at the moon and wondered about how my life was going to turn out before I would have thought that I would be running and looking over my shoulder for a long time, I defiantly never thought I'd find my mate actually to be honest I never wanted one because I didn't want to pull him into my problems.

Daniels pov

I slowly opened my eyes to see an empty hospital bed. I froze Katherine was there when I fell asleep. My mind was racing with worry and thought did he come and take her again. Suddenly a breeze came from the window carrying her scent and I calmed down. I turned and looked at her. She was looking out the window. She looked beautiful in the moon light. I walked over to her and looked out the window

"what are you doing" I said she turned around and looked at me "I couldn't sleep" she said I watched her for a moment studying her face the cuts were healing good and fast thankfully. I sat beside her and took her hands in mine she smiled lightly. "You okay" I asked her she nodded but I knew she was scared I could see it in her eyes. I sighed knowing I shouldn't push "you know you can talk to me right" she nodded again before saying "I will when I'm ready to talk about it" I sighed again but agreed with "come on let's get you back in bed" I took her hands and pulled her up. We walked over to the bed and she climbed in. I sat in the chair "will you lay with me?" she asked I nodded and climbed in beside her she cuddled into me and fell asleep. I kissed her head and also fell asleep.