Chapter 14

Daniels pov

We finally found where they where keeping Katherine. My pack and I were sitting outside an old prison building that's in the middle of no where. I hate that it took so long to find her. I'm going to kill every single hunter I find in there for what they did to her she went through so much pain and she's so week when she's awake it hurts to feel it. Don't worry Katherine we are here and I am coming for you I promise you'll be safe soon.

"It's your call Alpha, just say the word and well attack" my beta said I looked at him anger clear in my eyes and said "let kill these basters" he nodded before everyone including me shifted into our wolfs and he yelled through the pack link "let's get our Luna back" and the entire pack ran toward the prison just as the hunters came out they new we were here and there ready to fight. I killed several hunters but non of them smelled like Katherine so I knew they hadn't touched her that means there is a sick hunter that kept harming my Katherine to themselves and he will die by my hands.

I picked up her sent and followed it to a dark room were I found Katherine chained up against a wall. She was so bruised and I could tell she had some broken bones and she was covered in blood her blood. I shifted and ran to her "Katherine" I said gently. She let out a moan of pain and spoke with a broken voice "Daniel?" the sound broke my heart "I'm here baby I'm here" she opened her eyes and as soon as she saw me tears filled her eyes. "I thought I'd never see you again" she whispered I lightly touched her face.

Next thing I hear is someone clapping "such a touching moment" the person said Katherine flinched and moved closer to me I turned and looked at the man his blond hair was short but messy he wore a black suit. My eyes met his brown almost black eyes. I noticed a scar that went from his forehead to his chin. But what stood out most to me was the strong sent of blood coming from him the scent of Katherine's blood suddenly all I saw was red.

I shifted and attacked him, he fought back. I dug my teeth into his arm be let out a grunt of pain. He then pulled out a knife and he stabbed me in the side. My beta came through the pack link saying we were wining and I guess the scar guy realized he was out matched and he took off. I would have gone after him but Katherine needed me more.

I ran to her after I shifted back and untied her and picked her up carefully she looked at me before passing out again. I ran back to the pack house and took her to the pack doctor.

""""""""""""""""The next day""""""""""""

Katherine's pov

I woke to expect the dark cold cell that I had been waking up to for about four weeks or more but was surprised to find the white hospital room of the pack house. I looked around and found Daniel fast asleep in the chair beside my hospital bed. He was holding my hand tightly. I noticed that I had bandages almost everywhere. One leg was in a cast and my other arm was in one to. He finally found me the thought of being safe brought tears to my eyes.

"Why are you crying" said a sleepy voice beside me. I looked over at Daniel to see he was awake and he looked worried. "I keep expecting to wake up, and be back in that cell" I said "away from you" more tears fell and he moved closer to me and put a hand on my face "your safe now and no ones going to hurt you" he said "I promise you that" I nodded and fell back to sleep hoping to god it wasn't a dream and that I'd wake up here and not back in that cell.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

A/N

Hey guys hears another update sorry I know I keep saying that I'll update soon and then I don't for weeks and I do apologies for that. I'm hoping to get my laptop back next week and when I do I'll update more when it's back so bear with me for a bit. And thank you for the great comments and please keep commenting I love getting them please enjoy

--Kat