Chapter 21

Katherine's pov

I walked down the stairs looking for Daniel since we are suppose to be going to the pack doctor Elizabeth to confirm that I'm pregnant. "Daniel?" I called from the door nothing. Hmmm I walked into the kitchen to find a note on the fridge.

Morning kitten I blushes at the sudden nick name he recently gave me. He went out and will be back by the time we have to leave. I looked at the clock our appointment is at 10 and it's 9:40 I sighed.

I walked to the brown door and opened it to find one of the pack sluts there "can I help you" I asked she glared at me before asking "is the alpha here" I glared back "nope" I said popping the "p"

"Do you know where he is" she asked just as Daniel walked up "what do you want" he asked the girl before wrapping his arms around me and kissing me head all of witch the girl watched and glared at me more. She shook her head and left. I rolled my eyes as I pulled Daniel to his car.

After he made sure I had my seat belt on he drove off to the pack hospital. It's a 10 minute drive from our house but a 20 minute walk. Once we got there we walked over to Elizabeth's office and knocked.

"Come in alpha and Luna" she said after opening the door and bowing with respect. I smiles as Daniel helped me up into the chair while the pack doctor got the monitor and gel ready.

By the end of the visit it was confirmed that I was pregnant. Daniel had a goofy grin on his face the entire time making me laugh. In about three weeks we will know the gender of our pup. I know three weeks seems really short but werewolf pregnancies are shorter then a normal pregnancy.

Once we were back in the car I really didn't want to go home I wanted to do something "want to go for I've cream" Daniel asked "yes!!" I practically yelled he laughed and drove toward the town.

"Daniel?" I said looking him "yes baby" he asked "what do you want the gender to be?" I asked. I wanted a boy first only because I like the idea of my daughter having an overprotective brother to watch out for her. He glanced at me before answering "I'd like a boy of course" he said I laughed "I shouldn't be surprised".

We walked into the ice cream place I saw a lot of teenagers there. One groups of girls kept starring at my mate and whispering. Once we reached the front of the line Daniel ordered a simple chocolate ice cream in a cone. I ordered the coffee flavoured ice cream in a cone.

Once we got our ice cream we walked over to a table that was across from the girls that kept starring at Daniel I sighed and eat my ice cream. One of the girls got up I guess she had a burst of courage since she walked up to our table. She had shoulder length brown hair with brown eyes. She wore a simple yellow sun dress.

"Um hi" she said to Daniel ignoring me I rolled my eyes and finished my ice cream. "I was wondering...." She started saying but Daniel cut her off "you can see that I'm on a date with my girlfriend right" he said plainly making the girls cheeks flush as she finally looked at me with a glare "sorry" she mumbled still glaring at me before stomping off to her table.

Daniels pov

Girls like that really piss me off I mean I'm with my mate for crying out loud and they just come up to you and act like they actually have a chance. I got up took Katherine's hand pulled her closer and kissed her head making her blush I chuckled.

I'm planning something special for her tonight she's made me the happiest wolf on earth and I plan on doing the same for her before our boy is born I'm really hoping it's a boy. I smiled as I pulled her to the car.

This morning I got up early to go to a jeweller to but a ring for her I can't wait I'm so excited.

-----------------a little later----------------------

I walked to the clearing that I had picked for the date with a basket. I pulled out a red blanket and laid it down in the grass. I ate the basket full of grapes strawberries some sandwiches and a bottle of sparkling apple juice.

I smiles at my handy work before running back to the house to get Katherine. I was excited.

Katherine's pov

I was about to start mKing Daniel supper when he walking I'm the door. "What you doing kitten" he asked "making supper" I said he walked over pulled the pan out of my hand and put it away. "Daniel I need that" I said going to get it out again "nope" he said I looked at him confused "I have a surprise for you" he smiles.

I smiled "really?" I asked he nodded and picked me up making me giggle and walked out the door and into the woods "where we going?" I asked he smiles "you'll see" I pouted I wanted to know now.

He set me down and I moved my black and red hair out of my face and looked at the the red blanket with the picnic basket on it I smiled and hugged Daniel "it's perfect" I said as he led me over to the blanket I sat down as did he.

He reached into the basket and handed me a sandwich and grabbed one for himself. He set out the grapes and the strawberries out.

After we ate he pulled out a bottle of sparkling apple juice I smiled as he handed me a glass of it and I drank some he looked at me and he looked nervous as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a box and held it out to me.

I took it and opened it to see a diamond ring I looked up at him he still looked nervous. "Katherine you've made me so happy and I want to marry you so will you marry me" he asked I smiles "yes!!!" I said as he put the ring on my finger. He wrapped his arms around me and we laid there watching the stars for a bit.

/////////////////////////////////////

A/N

Hey guys I HAVE AN IMPORTANT question for you and I must get answers about this do you want a chapter with the wedding if you do not answer I will not write a chapter unless you guys tell me you want a wedding chapter. I hope you enjoyed that chapter but I want feed back on weather I should or should not write a chapter with the wedding in it hope to update soon love you all

-Kat