Chapter Eleven: New Management

*riiiiinnnnngggggggggggggg*

With bleary eyes I slammed the fucking annoying alarm that I placed by my bedside table before groaning and turning around, burying my head into the fluffy pillow next to me when suddenly I heard my bedroom door cracked open and the pitter patter of small feet. I hid the sleepy smile that I can't help but give when I felt my son grabbing the edge of my blanket to pull himself up and crawl towards me.

He patted my face lovingly as he calls me out, "Mama, mama" he continued before I grabbed him and rolled him under me as he giggled.

Opening my sleepy eyes I smiled down at my son, "good morning baby" I whisper to him as I laid a kiss on his head.

"Good morning mama" he replied as he yawned softly. Shaking my head I just continued to cuddle with my son when suddenly my door opened once again and someone entered.

"Alisson Jamoragan, get your ass out of bed!" I heard Andrea command from my doorway. Peeking my head out I saw her already dressed for work. Smiling I put my pointy finger against my lips and winked at my son who giggled. "Ali, I know you're awake babe, come on, you have a meeting today." she continued.

Sighing, I stretched out popping my joints out before sitting up and smiling at one of my best friends, "Good morning Andy," I greeted her.

"Good morning babe" she replied before turning towards Alekz, "hey Scott, come on I have your breakfast ready." she continued as she reached her hand out towards him. My son nodded as he gave me my huge morning kiss before he carefully climbs out of my bed and grabbing Andy's hand as they exited my room closing the door behind them.

"Get your ass out of your bed Alisson!" I heard Andy call out once again as I finally climbed out of my bed. Damn meeting, I sighed as I finally pulled away from the temptation that was my bed and walking inside my bathroom to take a bath.

-*-*-*-*-

After taking a hot bath and wearing another casual corporate attire, my black pumps and putting on some light makeup, I grabbed my office bag and laptop case before walking out of my bedroom and downstairs to have breakfast with my friends, "Good morning" I greeted both Joey and July who smiled at me and greeted me back as I placed my things on the counter before sitting down on the vacant chair beside my son, "So what's our plan for this weekend?" I asked as I grabbed some toast, eggs, hotdogs and bacon.

"Want to watch a hockey game?" Andy asked as she placed a mug of coffee in front of me, I just smiled gratefully at her as I started eating.

Joey pursed her lips as she sipped on her coffee as she relaxed on her seat, "Who's playing?" she asked. I looked at her and frowned as she was still wearing her pyjamas and looked so relaxed. I am so envious of her right now.

"Hawks vs Penguins" Andy replied, before turning towards my son who have perked up, "sorry Alekz but Alex didn't come with Tanger this time, he was not feeling well enough to join the road trip." she explained with a sad smile making my son pout and huff.

I shrugged, "Sure, I can come." I replied as I finally finished eating, "Hey baby, you ready for school?" I asked. Alekz nodded as he climbed out of his seat and walking towards the living room to grab his Guardians of the Galaxy backpack. "I'll see you tonight girls." I told them as I grabbed my bag and laptop case and my son's lunch box before we bid my friends goodbye.

Walking out of our house we approached my SUV and opened the backseat door, throwing my bag and laptop in there I handed my son his lunch box after I helped him up and buckling him in his car seat. Closing the door after making sure my precious cargo was safe, I opened the door to the driver side and climbing in and closing the door and locking it before I started the ignition on. "You okay baby?" I asked as he nodded at me as he pulled his favorite book out of his bag.