Chapter Nineteen: "Stranger" Danger

Love is the most dangerous thing in the world.
- Jennifer Beal
___________________________________________

After we have dinner and after the other guys left, the only ones there were me, Tyler, Brittany, Sharpy, Abby, Hoss, Jonny, Peeks, Trevor, Uncle Q, Andy and Burr. I am grateful for Burr for staying here, for supporting Andy so that she wouldn't slip into the trauma she felt when she underwent the almost same thing with Chris. Thankfully I have asked July and Joey to bring my son home.

"So you're the investigator huh," Peeks said as he looks at Trevor before turning towards his husband, "I told you, he's neither the new neighbor or a distant cousin. He was too observant and vigilant to be either or." he continued as he nudged Jonny a couple of times.

Jonny sighed and nodded "Should I bow down to you now or wait until we get home?" he asked sarcastically as he rolled his eyes, Peeks sighed and punched his thigh hard. Jonny winced as he rubbed his thigh before placing an arm around the blond's shoulders. "So you've already been introduced, what are we going to do with their situation?" he asked as he leaned his head towards where Tyler and I were sitting.

Trevor took a sip of his coffee first before he cleared his throat and started speaking, "I have to review the evidences first tracing the stalker's footsteps then go from there" he began "I just want to advice you all to act normally, be cautious but normal because if they feel like you are aware of them, they would either be more agressive and hurt someone or hide." he paused, as he glanced at all of us, "If they go into hiding it would be much harder for us to flush them out."

"Okay" I replied as I sat down beside my boyfriend holding his hand tightly, "then what else?" I asked as I glanced at the others who were also listening to us, taking things seriously.

Trevor grinned, "So here's what we're going to do... "

___________________________________________

The next day at work I called my team for a group meeting for our next marketing move, as I discussed the product and the target audience of our new product, I was looking at my team: Arlene, Christine, Maryse, Eduardo and Angelo. They all seemed interested and was throwing ideas left and right, like we usually do, but I really need to do this to flush the one out.

I dismissed my team after we have come to an agreement of the final design. I went out of the room and into my office, sighing as I opened the scanner and placed the final design of our work before hitting the button and waited for it to display on my screen. After doing so I walked outside again and approached my team's own offices.

I first went and entered Christine's cubicle, "Hey Christine, I want to talk to you about our final design," I stated as I showed her our design, "what if we changed this part and like put this..." I stated as I erased the part and drew what I wanted to show it to her. Christine immediately agreed and asked me to send her the file which I immediately did.

I moved around my team and told them to change different parts of the design we would be doing. Hopefully with this one, I can successfully pinpoint who would be the people I can trust.

After discussing the different changes I wanted in regards to our final design I went back to my office and started to put on the design that we would be producing with the original design my team worked on.

"Hey, lunch?" AJ asked as she stood by my office doorway.

I looked at her and nodded, "Sure thing, I missed having lunch with you guys." I replied as I locked my computer and picking up my purse.

"So no date with McHottie today?" she asked me as I made my way out of my office pushing AJ out with me locking my door behind us.

I shook my head, "No, he had to work." I replied regretfully informed her before smiling when I saw Eric, Cam and Tex waiting for us. "Hey guys!" I greeted them.