Chapter5: Thinking Out Loud

"Booo!" he whispered near my ear. I jumped in my seat, more so from the tantalising effect of the warm humid air he expelled just below my ear.

"You scare easily," he whispered huskily in my hear.

"Yes " I whispered to him not willing to let him know how much his presence affected me. His body heat was like a cocoon surrounding me.

" You left me waiting," he whispered, his voice getting harsher his breath causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand up.

I squirmed uncomfortably feeling a pooling heat between my legs  nervously wondering if he was really angry or just a little peeved.

"I waited on you babe, you never did come out of the bathroom." he said nipping the tip of my ear.

Actually I didn't go there in the first place, I just wanted to get away from him and that's the only excuse that sprang to mind.

"Um...I never used the senior bathroom, I used the one over on the junior block" I said lying worrying my lower lip. I couldn't help it, he made me nervous, hot but nervous.

He took my ponytail in his hand tugging it so I turned my head towards him.

"Liar" he said grinning at me showing his sharp pearly white teeth that almost looked feline his  sexy  pink lips stretching into a smile.  I wonder if his lips were as soft and sweet as they looked.Wow his eyes actually had in flecks of  gold.

"Hmmh, you can taste them if you like. I promise I won't mind" he said teasingly, eyes mischievous.

I looked up from his lips, "what?"

He stood up straight pulling out a chair beside me rather noisily.

"Don't know if you know it babe but you tend to stage whisper your thoughts," he said winking flirtatiously at me.

I looked down embarrassed, cheeks flushed. Stupid mind. I only did that when I got really nervous, a trait I inherited from mom. Thinking of her suddenly made me feel sad.

I felt arms circling my shoulders and looked up to see him trying to look down my baggy top.

I glared at him "My eyes are up here Einstein."

He looked at me unabashedly.
"Just trying to check how far that blush spreads ,babe." He said grinning his twin dimples becoming very pronouned .

I glared harder "You call me babe alot. I don't like it." I said trying to look pissed at him but he was so handsome.

He raised one of his eye brows sarcastically like in the movies. I always wished I  could do that. Why is he so perfect? I sighed.

"Is that so.......Babe." He said blowing a puff of his warm minty breath in my face  trying to surpress a smile when I shivered involuntarily .

"Yes," I say pathetically breathless as he leaned in further.

I tried to lean away from him unsuccessfully, his lips too close of a temptation, he glanced down at my lips and groaned before his head slow descended. My eyes fluttered close , willing to welcome the caress of his lips but it never came.  My eyes opened after a few seconds only to see he had leant back watching me.

"Ok my Lucy, whatever you say" he said smiling at me before turning to open his chemistry textbook which I hadn't realised he had put on the desk before.

My eyes shot darts at the side of his face, angry more so at myself and how I just made a fool of myself.

I picked up my forgotten sandwich off my lap, my appetite having been replaced by something else. I go to put it in my bag.

"Aren't you supposed to be having lunch now at the cafeteria."

"I'm not hungry." he said smiling over at me.

I shrugged leaving it alone.

"So what are you working on, my Lucy?"

"The chemistry worksheet, I admit I don't really understand half of it though."

I felt stupid, come on this was just taught but it's his fault I wasn't paying attention in class. I was too nervous trying not to look awkward in front of him while trying to calm the raging butterflies in my stomach.

"Come on, let's do it together" he said briefly glancing at me, eyes sincere before removing his own worksheet from his text book.

I smiled sweetly over at him.

******************

"Thanks for walking me to class, I said standing outside my Biology class, my final class of the day. I was looking forward to it biology has always been my favourite subject.

He smiled down at me tugging me closer. He was quite touchy feely for a male while I've never been that type of person.

"It was my pleasure, my lucy."

" You should go now, I said glancing up shyly at him, you'll probably be late."

My class was all the way across the campus from his Information   Technology  class at the computer lab. We had exchanged time tables before, or more like he had took mine and took a picture of it on his smart phone imploring me to do the same.Something about finding him in case of anything.

He pulled me into a hug sniffing my neck before letting me go.

"You're wierd, I whispered  and you don't even know me."

"I doubt it, were soulmates" he whispered back winking  at me flirtatiously.

I laughed shaking my head knowing he was joking before waving goodbye to him awkwardly and turned, walking inside only to slam nose first into cold metal.

Shit the door . Could I be more embarrassed? I pushed the door open, scampering quickly inside the room not bothering to look back .

Earth please  swallow me up.