Chaper7: Friendships and Dark Room

It was lunch time and Kiro had basically demanded that I ate in the cafeteria with him and his other two crazy minions as he so eloquently called them. Hence I was sat down munching on my chicken and cheese sandwich. I hadn't seen a certain someone from this morning though.  After break he was supposed be in my Chemistry class. But I have bio later so hopefully he'd be there.  Not that I was looking forward to seeing him or anything. I'm not. Well may be a little. A whole lot I admit. That boy's image had been stuck in my head on replay since we met.

"Lucy" I looked up to see Kera waving her hand at me from across the table trying to get my attention.

  "I've been trying to get your attention for ages girl. Got something on your mind or someone  for that matter?" she asked eyeing me curiously.

"No not really. I mumbled," smiling at her, willing myself not to blush. Kera was a really sweet girl and I didn't want to lie to her but if I told her about my insane obsessive thoughts  with a guy I met not even thirty six hours, not even knowing his name, she might think me crazy. She was a  brown haired girl with  hazel eyes. Her hair reminded me of brown sugar thick and very rich looking. Her  eyes slightly tilted up at the sides giving her that myterious look.

" So what do you think, willing to ditch those books next Friday night for a night of fun?"

  "Why?" I asked out of the loop.

"Mace here parents are going away for the weekend and leaving him in the counsel of his older brother which is wierd because  his brother is more irresponsible than him and believe me that'sth saying something" she said smiling at me.

"For reals Kiro agreed, it's a stiff competition though" he said smirking at Mace.

Mace with his almost white blond hair and purple coloured iris and extremely long lashes probably should have looked girly. But with the tattoos on his neck, hewned from stone cheek bones and his lip ring he just spelt bad boy with capital B's.

He glared at Kiro.

"Fuck you" he mouthed at him flipping him off before going back to his phone.

"Really? I asked concerned. What will your parents think." I asked Mace. Kiro however answered.

"They won't mind. They practically expect it from this rebellious  man whore here." Kiro said teasing Mace.

   " Who wouldn't with that look of his , he is a real delinquent I tell yah." Kera said mouthing off at Mace.

Unlike Kiro she immediately gained a harsh glare while Mace just grunted in response  to Kiro.

Kera rolled her eyes at him sticking out her tongue childishly  before scolding him.

"Mace it's not polite to be constantly texting at the table. You know especially we have guest. What would your Mom think?" she said smirking evily. Seems Maces mom and Kera was very familiar.

Mace held up his hand silencing her "Mind you own business -bitch" he said glaring at her heatedly mumbling the last bit spite fully.

"Beautiful Intelligent Talented Charming and Hot" you're a real charmer Mace"  Kera said irking him further clearly enjoying his pissed off expression.

Kiro watched this all with a smirk placing a handful of his fries into his mouth before taking a chug of his soda.

"Entertaining aren't they , always at each other's throats " he said I think there's some hidden passion-tension between them two" he said in a loud whispering looking at me conspiratorily.

"Never" Kera shouted indignantly as a light blush coated her cheeks.

"My, my what have we here, is shy old Kera blushing?" Kiro asked getting ready to tease her.