Chapter 8: Caught Red Handed

Even in a room full of bellowing  drunks I would recognize that voice. I immediately stilled. The hand was slowly removed from my mouth and I was turned around .

"Hey baby." He murmured huskily,  breath tantilising my nostril and face sending currents of pleasure through me. I just find my attraction to him so wierd.

I was nervous unconsciously biting my fingers.

Before stopping and twiddling ny thumbs.

"Missed me babe?" He asked leaning into me the deep timbre of his voice washing over me like endorphins.

"I don't even know your name" I blurted out nerves getting the best of me.

He grinned his pearly whites flashing in the slightly darkened room . We were in a very small room like enclosement and from the mops hanging upside down and bottles of cleaning agents I'd say we were in the janitors closet.

"Darrell, he said. Darrell Hunter" he mumbled near my ear warm breath fanning it.

"Darrell," I whispered testing it out and tasting his name my tongue unconsciously circling my lips. It really rolled right off the tongue. Sexy...I thought.

"Hmmh," he rumbled his chest vibrating eyes focused on my lips, light stubble  growth on his chin scraping against  my skin "say it again my Lucy."

I blushed my cheeks were probably  glowing  red in the dark trying to outshine my strawberry curls.

"Darrell," I said breathless as if I had just ran a marathon. My hand tightened on the front of his  pull over. I really don't know what he saw in me his life was probably perfect. His future already set while I barely knew what i wanted to do with mine. All my life I was taught and raised to be something I didn't want.

"Hmmh kitten, he murmured pulling me closer by my waist. Never really liked my first name before but coming from your lips it's gold," he said. My hands slid around his waist bunching his pull over from in my small fists.

"I've been thinking about you all night, your smile, sweet face,"he said pressing further into my me. A gasp escaped me before I started to squirm even more the heat between my legs becoming too uncomfortable.

".. and  how strands of your hair falls into your eyes when you smile, how your eyes flash like green bullets when angered and  how try to hide behind your hair or hand when embarassed.

"Go out with me." Darrell  more like demanded than ask.

"That didn't sound like a question ." I whispered back sending a nervous but teasing smile his way.

"It wasn't, not really, he mumbled.I won't  take no for an answer." He said slate eyes hardening.

"Answer quick babe cause if I'm   in this closet with you any longer I might do something that I really don't want to rush to do."

"What if I want you to?" I blurted staring up at him shyly through my lashes, my chest heaving up and down.

  He groaned before burying his face in my neck nibbling on my neck, the sensitive spot behind my  ear.

"Don't tease me babe," he said lightly grinding into me as I mumbled incoherently wanting him to kiss me.

He took an hand full of my  unruly red hair in his hand eyes hooded staring at my lips, his other hand coming up to grasp my chin. Before he let out a frustrated grown and descended. My eyes fluttered close as I waited for my first taste.

Before he could claim my lips though a cool gush of air attacked us both, along with bright light as the closet door was flung open. Darrell went to curse who ever it was not letting me go.