Prolouge

I was clawing at his skin, desprately gasping for air. Trying with every fiber of my being to find some strength to shove him off but I'm pettite and his wieght presses down on me. I scream and his huge hand clamps down on my mouth shutting up the cry.

"shut up" he tells me harshly taking his wet mouth and planting kisses along my collarbone.

I try to wiggle away but his other hand holds my hips in place. He lays over me, our body symetrical and I cringe as he aligns himself closer. I try and  beckon him with my eyes not to do this. I try to tell him that I love him, anything, but it's like all sound has escaped me, I can't even muster a muffled sound around his mouth. my knee jerks up as he pulls away  to grab my leg and I hit his sweet spot, his grip on my hip loosing in the next moment. I clamor along the bed, struggling to escape, but he grabs my ankle and drags me back. His hand coming down hard across my face and pain blosoms along my cheek. His fingers crushing my windpipe as he unzips. and I struggle and struggle but to no avail.

Later when tears can no longer fall from my eyes and the blood has gone dry i repeat to myself the words he whispered with malice and satisfaction "Don't you ever tell Mom and Dad"

*my loyal fans I know you already read this chapter but I'm posting it so that anyone who needs to find me can thanks for understranding love you guys :-)*