Chapter 10- Gunshots

WARNING: THERE MAY BE CONTENT IN THIS STORY THAT PEOPLE MIGHT FIND DISTURBING. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE IT DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER. YOUNG READERS HAVE BEEN CAUTIONED. 

Author's note:  Hello hello fans well again I have to put the POV. Don't want to confuse anyone. Sorry for being so lame. 

Anyway enjoy the reading!!!!

vote/comment

tell me what you think 

Oh and I'm sorry for how short it is but you'll understand when you get to the bottom.

and for anyone from love poems the worst thing ever happened to me. I had to get a new phone!!!! Noooo!!!!! but I will remake an account and hopefully you loyal devils will find me. I am soooo sorry!!!! please still be my fans I love you guys!!!

Matty at the side ------> my poor innocent looking Matty

*****

.Mr Turner.

Sarah left shortly after Simon and Burns left. My stomach does a funny flip and worry settles in my chest. Sarah was coming apart at the hinges, getting too angry, especially at Matty. I almost wish I had raised the kids alone. I mean I never saw this whole thing coming. 

Lucas had been such a good kid, nothing like his twisted father. I mean there was a period where he became very withdrawn but I had chalked it up to puberty, he was 14, there really was no need to be suspcious. Now I wonder if I should have taken that as a sign of things to come. I sit on the couch raking my hand through my hair waiting for any news. 

I had married Sarah to protect the kids now I wish I hadn't. Those are the thoughts playing through my mind when my phone pings with a new message. From Detective Burns

'We found them' it says. I grab my car keys and head for the door. 

****

.Matty.

My body aches so badly. I can hear so many voices swarming through the room but even though I'm naked I feel no shame, the pain stealing all my thoughts. I turn my head and a blurry image of my mother on her knees greets me. I try to speak to her but my voice doesn't seem to work and my mind swarms with dizzyness. My hearing muffled so that everyone's words sound like white noise. I try to move my body to face her but my feet barely touch the floor and I'm so tired, my arms aching, my wrist feeling they are about to break from the strain of my wieght. 

"Why the fuck are you doing this?" a voice cutting through the static in my mind. A voice so acheingly familiar I almost pass out from the surprise. I try to turn again, desprate to face Simon, but I only manage to see Lucas's naked form, with a gun. 

"I love Matty" Lucas says, "I really truly do. I tried to show her that but she wouldn't listen. And then she betrays me for YOU. I had to teach her a lesson." I hear a choked sob escape his lips. "God Simon I didn't want this and now I don't know how to stop. I love her man I love her." He sweeps a hand across his face, a sob rocking through his shoulders.

"Then why are you?" Simon breathes. Still I can't see him and I struggle to face him. When Lucas looks back up towards him his face contorts into one of anger.

"Because of this stupid bitch!" He yells gesturing towards our mother, "She fucked up my head." and then another sob.

"How?" Simon asks. I see Lucas glance towards me, our eye's meeting, and he walks his naked body towards mine. Grabbing me by the hair he forces my face towards his.

"She made me see my sister in a totally different light." He says into my face before tenderly claiming my lips.

****