Flawless

Requested by MariWhoLock

Song: Flawless by The Neighbourhood

I hope you all like this songfic. I had a lot of fun writing this and I am very curious to see what you all think about this. I will hopefully update again today, but if I don't then I'll wish you all a lovely day now. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting, it means the world to me. I love you all ♥

~***~

She planned ahead for a year, he said "Let's play it by ear"

She didn't want him to run, he didn't want her to fear

Nobody said it'd be easy, they knew it was rough

But, tough luck

He pushed you against the wall, wrapping your legs around his waist. His mouth left a trail of kisses down your neck as your hands tugged at his curls. Every night, since you and Sherlock had met, had been one filled with passion and lust. You couldn't get enough of each other and every night, you found yourself wandering to 221B. It only took one look or a single touch to send both your minds out of control. You needed each other. He had become a source of life for you. It was like you couldn't breathe when you weren't around him. He was your oxygen and you couldn't get enough of him. His intoxicating scent and rough hands clouded your mind as the heat began to rise once again. He was the only one you could think of. Never had you been so crazy about someone in such short time. His eyes dazzled you whenever you saw them. His smirk sent shivers down your spine whenever he had you begging for more of him. And his rough voice had you weak at the knees every time he spoke to you, his lips touching your ear. What that man could do to you was indescribable and you loved every bit of it. The start of your relationship was a bliss like any other. Discovering each other fuelled the raging passion buried deep inside the two of you. Not for a single second was he not on your mind and not for a single second did he stop thinking about you. It was just you and him, no one else mattered. All you needed was each other, all you breathed was each other and that was enough. At least for now.

You're a doll, you are flawless

But I just can't wait for love to destroy us

I just can't wait for love

The only flaw, you are flawless

But I just can't wait for love to destroy us

I just can't wait for love

You swayed along to the music as you prepared some food to share. Sherlock's loving gaze never left your body as he admired you. You were perfection in his eyes. He couldn't see a single thing he didn't like and not a single thing that wasn't beautiful. Every part of you was just breath-taking and he doubted he'd ever get enough of you. You were his sun and his moon and without you, he felt empty and lonely. The light you brought to his life was addicting and he needed more of it. You defeated the darkness in his mind with a single touch or a single word escaping your lips. Never in his life had he felt so enchanted by someone, but you had changed everything. 

As you started to hum along to the lyrics, Sherlock's thoughts spiralled out of control and he was no longer in charge of his actions. You had all the power and he loved it. He slowly got up from the kitchen stool and walked over to you. His strong hands held onto your waist as he pulled you close against his chest. His lips soon found your jawline, kissing their way down. You chuckled and rested your head on his shoulder, enjoying every bit of him. ''If you keep doing that, this food will never get cooked.'' You pointed out. He hummed in response and kept going. Your eyes closed as you relaxed into his grip, a small smile spreading on your lips. ''I don't need food.'' He whispered, his mouth reaching your ear. ''I only need you.'' In a single movement, you switched the stove off and dropped the spoon you were holding into the pan. You turned around and caught sight of his victory smirk before roughly pressing your lips against his in a fiery daze.