Chapter 17 - Love in a Dark Place

Norman heard the front door open and close. It had been nearly 4 hours since she'd left, and he'd gone the gamut of emotions from despair, to pissed, to worried, to hopeful, to back to despair. He'd fully realized that he was in love with Meg and had thought that she was probably not capable of returning those feelings until earlier tonight, but then she'd just up and walked out on him. He'd rather she'd have just left him feeling hopeless.

He listened to the door close and her footsteps make their way to the hall bathroom. The sink ran for several minutes before shutting off and then the lights went out and the door to the room he was in opened. He sensed her standing at the foot of the bed and for a brief second he wondered if she was still wearing the holster.

After a few seconds, she crawled into the bed and pushed him over onto his back. "I know you're awake. I can hear your heartbeat changing rhythm, Reedus." Her whispered voice was rough and strained from the screaming she had done.

He looked up and in the backlight of the hall bathroom light he could see that she was completely naked. "What do you want from me, Meg?"

"Everything..." she said while she pulled the covers back, exposing him in his boxer briefs which she was tugging off impatiently. "But for right now, I really need you to make love to me until the only things left in my mind to haunt me are the taste of your lips and the feel of that velvety cock, when it's slamming in and out of me."

In a flash, he switched places with Meg and was hovering over her. "That mouth of yours does wicked things to my mind, lady." He growled down into her mouth before he plunged in, exploring the depths that tasted of whiskey, saltiness from her tears, and the slight metallic tang of blood. In the back of his mind, he heard the words 'make love' reverberating and his heart swelled while his brain threw up a caution flag. In the end, his heart won, and he moved one of his hands up and entwined his fingers with hers as he moved his mouth down to her neck where he started nibbling his way down to her collarbone. His free hand ran down her side, over her hip to her knee which he lifted in a 90 degree angle. He felt that she was ready and so he started a slow and gentle rhythmical thrusting. She responded with husky moans deep in her throat and raspy whispers of his name.

. "Take me hard and fast, please. I need you so badly right now." He groaned her name as she got up and faced away from him on all fours. He placed himself at her opening and sunk in a couple of inches before stopping. She whimpered, wanting him to go further, but first he wrapped the long hair lying on her back around his fist and then grabbed her hip with his other hand. Having the leverage he needed, he buried himself balls deep before backing out and restarting the easy rhythm, slowing building up until he was pounding at a lightening pace, sweat building along his hairline and running down his back.

"Oh Norm, please don't stop, please!" Meg gasped in her damaged voice, feeling the warmth starting in her belly and moving down her legs towards her feet. Norman felt the rumbles starting deep inside Meg, causing her walls to seize around his length making it harder to pump himself inside of her. To compensate, he lifted himself up a little and his strokes took on a downward slant and he felt the tip of his cock hit the spongy little nerve bundle that set her off earlier. In the next instant, her body began convulsing and she screamed his name. It brought on a bone liquefying orgasm of his own and soon he collapsed on top of her back before rolling to the side and lying on his side facing her.

They smiled at each other contentedly and both of them yawned broadly. Meg reached over and cupped Norman's cheek and ran her thumb over his bottom lip. She smiled a sweet smile and her eyes filled with tears that did crazy things to his stomach. "Let's go to sleep, sweetheart. Tomorrow's going to be an exhausting day."