F I V E

GreyWind followed her trial as she made her way through Winterfell

GreyWind followed her trial as she made her way through Winterfell. It was terrifyingly cold and the darkness shrouded them but she did not seem to care as the warmth of wine that filled her belly was enough to keep her going.

She slightly tipped to the side as her actions were becoming sloppy the longer she drank but at the moment it all seemed to be but a blur in her mind. She hummed to herself, steadying against the walls with every turn she did and ignoring the concerned stares some of the patrons of Winterfell gave her.

She just needed to forget. She just needed to be free.

Victoria could admit to herself that some things were far too complicated for even her to deal with sometimes, the stress of her wedding with Robb Stark being one of them. Jamie Lannisters mocking words kept bouncing in her head like torture and no matter how much alcohol ran through her veins she could not rid herself of them.

And thus she found herself in search of someone who could guarantee she would be better, someone who's sweet words meant more then the venom the Lannister lions could spews, unfortunately it seemed the Lannisters were not done with her.

She'd heard many tales of the youngest Lion, the imp they called him quietly, but out of respect for his house everyone referred to him as Tyrion Lannister.

He bumped into her legs, sending her sprawling back and him to the ground, both landing with a hard oomph. The Lord began to laugh, using his hands to push himself back into a sitting position and hoping for a chance to find the exotic face the beautiful legs belonged too. He caught site of her dark dress, the streaks of canary yellow that lined it and then found her sun kissed skin.

"Ahh Lady Valiente, such an honor despite our improper meet." He laughed, staying put on the cold ground.

Victoria giggled loudly, the stables of Winterfell bounding with her laughs and then hiccups. The fact he was a Lannister, and the youngest sibling to Jamie, passed over her head as she managed to push herself up, "my apologies my lord, I fear the wine was more entertaining then the scenery!"

Tyrion laughed alongside her, both lazily staying on the frozen ground, the man was perhaps more inebriated then she'd ever been but even so he managed to hold up well.

"Other ladies would usually grow angry with me but Lady Valiente you truly are one of a kind." Tyrion commented amongst the giggles.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "would not be the first time someone has said that to me. I suppose it's a dornish thing." The wine bottle she held was lifted once more to her lips, finding that it's contents were almost emptying.