N I N E

My dearest winter sun, I fear that a sense of regret overcomes me when I think of you, so alone there, with me so far away

My dearest winter sun, I fear that a sense of regret overcomes me when I think of you, so alone there, with me so far away. Keep warmth near your heart, Victoria, I will see you soon, one way or another. I fear that whatever happens in the next few months may define your life for its entirety so be alert and keep your mind sharp. I hope to hear from you soon.
—Your Dearest Father.

My sweet niece, please do not hesitate to call for us. Your boarders are secure in Dorne as is your castle, I wish you'd return but I know you have your duty. Your father has left you to the wolves however and sadness overcomes me to think of a Dornish beauty alone in the north once more. If anything were to go wrong please write to me, I will send a whole fleet for you.
—Your Uncle Oberyn.

Victoria stares at the two pieces of parchment side by side, her stomach practically somersaulting the longer she stared at the words. They caused a vile to start crashing against the lining of her stomach, words and underlying messages molting together.

"Is something wrong, my lady," See Marcos spoke to her, extending his hand out to gain her attention. They'd bee sitting in the Great Hall, preparing for breakfast, her bowl of warm drew had just been sat down when the letters arrived to her. The Maester having brought them to her with a solemn look on her face. There was more to the letters, updates from her father and tales of her cousins the Sand Snakes from her Uncle but even so she had not concentrated on them but everything else inscribed.

Victoria blinked a few times, hoping to rein in the sense of dread that slowly began to bubble over. When she looked up to Marcos her eyes were watering and her mouth was pressed firmly, Elaine having noticed now and scooted closer. The two servants looked at one another, neither having a clue as to what to do before they she was up and running. The hall's spectators watched as she exited in a hurry and some whispered, wondering just what had occurred. Marcos and Elaine were quick to follow her, the Knight with his tall and broad demeanor managing to shove everyone out of their was as they followed the Dornish girl out.

She hadn't gotten very far as the sound of her footsteps and drop to the ground was followed by her grunts as the vile that had bubbled over in her throat rose. She threw up, besides the hall, managing to round the corner only until all of it escaped her stomach.

"My lady!" Elaine gasped and ran over, pulling her hair out of the way as Victoria continued to vomit her stomach away. The blonde turned back to Marcos who had stopped in confusion, her blue eyes were dark as she narrowed them, "get the Maester! Now!"

Marcos debated over leaving the Lady or running for help but was stopped when the Dornish girl lifted her hand, "no! I'm fine!"

"How could you say that! You just threw up!" Elaine minutes back and for the first time spoke without a care. Her golden eyebrows furrowed as she clearly did not like her response. "You're sick!"