T W E N T Y-T H R E E

Victoria Valiente did not speak for the first moments after Robb's return and although her lips were as silent as the voices of the dead she was almost as imposing as death itself

When Robb raced back to camp just as the sunset, the young maid Talisa by his side and her cheeks flushed with embarrassment it took only one look from his future queen to know, there would be more then hell to pay for her embarrassment.

Her eyes narrowed as he jumped off the horse, a delicate walk to her steps. She looked like a predator closing in for the kill as she refused to acknowledge anyone's pains look to her. All the Lords may have turned a blind eye to the King having an affair but when the future Queen was present and she was unwillingly having her name dragged through the very dirt of their shoes in this way, well they nearly all wanted to say sorry for a crime they did not commit. It wasn't enough that they had lost their home of Winterfell, but now the King was presenting the other women like it was nothing.

Victoria was seething, she was as hot as the Dornish Sun on a particularly dry day, or the hot sand that seemed to burn through skin when it dusted up in the air.

Her lips were pressed into a thin line, and arms crossed over one another as she walked between the horse of King Robb and Talisa, the young nurse lowered her head as she too felt the wrath.

"Lady Valiente," Talisa murmured out of respect, her eyes catching the glint of the Knights behind the future Queen who's hands seemed attached to the swords at their hips.

"My Queen, should we—" Robb attempted to control what he knew would be an explosive outburst in the making.

"There are dying men who need assistance, someone assure that this nurse aide gets back to her duties without further distractions." Victoria curtly dismissed the healer.

Immediately a Stark Knight came forward and took the reins of her small horse and pulled it in a different direction from the crowd.

Robb watched as Talisa didn't meet his eyes when she trotted away and once she wa out of earshot the future Queen spoke again, this time in that same authoritative voice. "We have been expecting you, your highness, there are pressing matters to discuss—urgent matters that need more of your attention then anything else. I will see you in your tent."

With that said she walked away from him, her nose flaring in disgust as she gave him one final look.

|•|•|•|•|

"This cannot be true." Robb shook his head as he read for himself what had come. The high liege Lords were all gathered inside the tent, nearly all had filed suit after the future Queen when she'd walked away from the King. They'd all gathered around the large table where Robb had found the scroll awaiting him. Victoria hadn't said a word since then, she'd only taken a seat behind Robb's chair and awaited what was no doubt going to be an outburst. The young Dorne had no idea what to say herself, in all honesty, she was floored with the revelation. Theon held a warm spot in her heart, like a best friend would, but what he had done was unforgivable. He had not only broken years of loyalty but he had now endangered the lives of two boys Victoria considered her own family, an unspeakable crime.