1000 Readers Special - Barry

Your first time:

You've been dating for 15 months. Things were getting very heated and intimate between you two, but you never let it escalate to anything sexual. It was always just teasing, because you weren't ready.

One night there was a lot of touching between you and Barry. Things escalated to the point where you were now in the bedroom of your shared apartment.

Barry removed his shirt, then he unbuttoned yours but you stopped him,"Barry, stop." you exclaimed,"I'm not ready." you told him. He didn't answer you and you knew he was upset.

"You've done this before, and it'st first time. It's not special."You explained,"I might have done this before with Iris, but it's my first time with you, a guy. Your not just any guy, you're the guy that I love and I'm afraid I won't be good enough for you, y/n."

You kissed him passionately," I think we should relax and ease into it." You suggested.

He shook his head agreeing with you.

You climbed on his lap and started kissing, each kiss fueling the sexual tension in the bedroom. Barry gently put you on the bed and crawled on top of you placing kisses on your neck and leaving large hickies on your neck.

He kissed you again removing both of your pants leaving the two of you naked. You were shy you were shy you wanted to cover yourself up, but you looked into his green eyes and knew that he loved every part of you.

He grabbed the protection from the cupboard and opened it you sat up and placed your hands on his penis. You started jerking it and felt a little bits of happiness when you heard his moans. When he was fully erect you place the condom on his penis, making sure to roll it all the way down his long length.

You laid back down on the bed and he placed a finger into you and began thrusting it in and out before putting another one inside of you. He removed his fingers and put his penis inside of you, it slid easily inside of you since he already opened your entrance.

He began thrusting slowly then increasing the speed making more friction. It was an overwhelming amount of pleasure that you felt, pain turned to pleasure and you let endless amount of moans escape from your mouth.

He used his flash speed and removed the condom, putting his penis in you raw, it was more pleasuring.

"Barry, I'm close." You said in between moans.

"Me too." He replied.

He gave his last thrust before cumming inside of you. It sent shivers up your spine but it was what you wanted, needed. You released not too long after him. He pulled out and gave you soft kisses on your lips.

You ended up taking a shower together then going back to sleep.

You could not walk the next morning.

-

Thank you so much for 1000 readers in 25 days, I am so grateful and could not have gotten here without you guys. I wrote this book since I couldn't find good quality X Male Reader stories and honestly I hope this book is up to everyone's standards. Thank you so much everyone.