Reacher and Settler - Cisco

Me, Barry, Y/n, Ralph ame Harry were all in one of the many clubs in Central City. We were talking about how I could use Barry and Ralph's suit to absorb momentum from running and release it as a blast in battle.

I could see my hubby Y/n wasnt following our conversation. I felt a pull at my hand and looked up at Y/n he leaned in to me,"Babe, I'm gonna go dance. Care to join me?" He asked.

I looked to the gang and then to all the guys and girls on the dance floor. I answered Y/n,"Babe, I think I'm gonna sit this one out. You can dance for the both of us."

"Okay." Y/n said with a smile and leaned in to kiss me, he pulled away and looked at me, he gave me another peck then went to go dance. It wasn't long before he was being grinded against by other men.

I felt the anger rise and it must've been obvious because Raloh waved his hand in front of my face,"Cisco were you to busy flaring those guys down to hear what I was saying?"

"Sorry, sorry. What did you ask?" I asked him. He cleared his throat and shared a look with the rest of the guys,"Between you and Y/n who do you think is the reacher and who's the settler?" Raloh asked. Everyone looked at me expecting an answer.

"Reacher and settler? What the hell is that?" I asked them. Ralph turned his body towards me,"A reacher is someone who goes for someone out of their league." He said and made sure I heard him,"A settler is someone who settles for someone below theirs."

I looked at the crowd of people around Y/n,"I think that we're both on equal levels and that there is no such thing as this dumbass, reacher settler thing."

"If you're saying that then you're obviously the reacher." Harry said.

"No offence but Y/n is way out of your league." Barry admitted.

"You guys don't know us, we are equals." I told them and gave a hair flip and laced my index and middle finger to show how close we were. They all shrugged,"I'll have to see it to believe it."

"Well you see i-" I was cut off by a girl with huge pair of boobs, a big butt and a really tight dress,"Sorry, uhm I think you're really hot and saw you weren't with anyone. My friend dared me to kiss you and well..." She put her lips on mine but was yanked off by none other than Y/n.

He put himself over my lap facing me and wiped my mouth off. He placed his lips on mine and we started making out, Y/n tongue slipped into the mix it tasted sweet and I was a moaning mess. The full erection on my pants grew so much harder while Y/n grinded on me, he took my hands and placed them on his butt that I kept squeezing

When he pulled away I whined. Y/n turned to the girl,"He's mine. Message sent?" He asked her with his swollen lips. The girl scoffed," Message read." she answered and walked off.

Y/n got off my lap and pecked me on the lips before going to dance again. Ralph covered his crotch and all three of their jaws were dropped.

"Maybe I am the reacher."

---
VOTE & COMMENT

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ♡♡♡