Last Reader Special - Barry

Barry pushed you down on the bed and climbed over you, he looked at you and kissed you.

"Ooh, straight to business." You said to him and you both laughed. You took off your shirt and Barry took off his, "Well we have to make this one special." He whispered in your ear and started kissing your neck and collarbone.

"You're right, I cant believe The Flash x Male Readers coming to an end." You said to him. Barry slid your pants off, and you slid his underwear off, "You're stalling." He admitted and you both laughed.

You turned over and you were on all fours. Barry's hands went down from your back, to your waist and to your underwear. He used his powers and ripped your underwear off of you, you let a moan escape from your mouth.

You laid Barry down and got over him, you held his arms down. You rubbed your dick against his m, the friction felt amazing. "You're killing me Barry." said through moaning.

You both stood on your knees, facing each other. Barry put three fingers in your mouth, you sucked on them and licked them to make them wet. He took them out and looked into your eyes, Barry's hands travelled down to your ass and spread them apart and slowly put his fingers inside.

You immediately moaned, you held onto him as he moved his fingers in and out of you stretching your hole.

Barry took his fingers out and you turned around, making your back face him. You felt Barry's dick against your butt, you grinded on it and stroked it.

Barry was leaking precum, he put his dick against your hole and you felt the tip enter inside you followed by his long shaft. He grinded against me and you could feel his dick going all the way up inside me.

"Fuck that feels so good." You moaned. Barry went faster and you moaned louder, he bit your ear and groaned as he went faster. "You like it raw?" Barry asked.

You could barely give him a proper answer as you were moaning too much, but that should've been an answer.

Barry gripped your dick and stroked you at the same pace he was going, you were driven over the edge. You held onto Barry, lightly pulling his hair.

"A-aa-Ah!" You moaned as you came on the sheets, Barry smiled and kept stroking you. Your eyes rolled as he kept stroking you, it felt so good. "Cum some more for baby." He said.

Barry used his powers and stroked you faster, you screamed as you came again. It felt even better the second time, Barry kissed you and pulled out.

He laid on the bed and stromed his own dick, you managed to catch your breath and bent down.

You stroked Barry's dick slowly and put your mouth on the tip, you moved your head in circles while sucking on it. Barry moaned and pushed your head down, you took in all of his dick.

You could taste his salty precum, tears fell from your eyes and you came back up. You used both your hands to stroke whole moving your head in circles sucking him off.

You took your mouth of off his dick and opened his revealing his hole. You licked it, and licked it again, you put your tongue inside him and moved it around. "Ah fuck, Y/n that feels- ah- keep going."

You moved your tongue in and out whike you stroked Barry with your hand. You took your tongue out and went back up to his balls, you gently  sucked on them and played with them using your tongue.

You licked your middle finger and put it inside Barry's hole, you moved it around until you you found his gspot. Barry winced from the pleasure.

You kept fingering him and continued sucking on his dick, you moved your head up and down and shook your finger so it kept hitting his spot. Barry was grinded his dick into your mouth. "A-ah fuck." He moaned as he came in your mouth.

Barry cum filled your mouth but you kept sucking his dick, you could feel him shake underneath you. His cum tasted good and you swallowed it, you went to the tip and and sucked out the last of it.

You laid next to Barry, the both of were panting. Barry turned to face you and you did the same for him. "You are amazing." He said to you, "I can say the same for you."

You both passed out after your pillow talk.

---

VOTE & COMMENT

The next two chapters will be the 2 part finale.

did you like the chapter?