1000 Readers Special - Cisco Ramon

Fright Night's Surprise

Requested by:  Neo510

You've been waiting the entire month for this day. Halloween. You and Cisco always had couples costumes but this was first year you were a couple, because you only started dating the day after Halloween.

This year you went as an angel and devil, you being the angel and him being the devil.

"Y/n, this out first time going to this Halloween party as an openly gay couple. Plus it's nearly our 12 month anniversary and what if guys hit on you?" He said.

"Why would guys hit on me, Cisco?" You asked him. He huffed them walked over to you, "Because you look hot as hell in that costume."He said putting his hands on your hips and giving you a kiss.

"If I look hot as hell it's only because you're the devil and if guys try to hit in me I'll tell them I'm straight." You said to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek,"Let's go, i'm driving." You said dangling the keys.

-

The party got really worn out, really fast. You and Cisco decided to go home and spend Halloween together instead.

You undressed from your costumes. You got dressed into a giant silk night shirt, only a shirt. You got into bed next to him and played with his hair twirling it around your finger. He looked at you as if you were the most interesting thing in the world.

"It's almost our anniversary, only 30 minutes left babe." He said.

"I have an idea how we can pass the time."You said to him

He smiled and sat up"Are you sure you want to do this, it'll be our first time." Cisco sad to you. You sat up too,"I'm positive, and i'm happy it's my first time with the person I love so very much." You told him and he kissed you again.

You took your shirt off and put your arms around him and kissed him passionately, and hardly. Your lips were swollen from the kiss, Cisco removed his close and made you lay down on the bed, he kissed you from the neck down all the way to your collarbone, on your nipple and your navel until he got your penis. 

He gripped it with his hand making your body twitch, he started jerking his hands up and down your length and put his mouth on it. You moaned from the pleasure that you were feeling, you felt yourself gripping his hair too.

He finally came up and gave you a smile. You smiled back at him and wanted to return the feeling of pleasure. You flipped him and went straight to his penis, you removed his latex underwear with his massive bulge standing out. You put both of your hands on his thick penis, jerking him.

You put your mouth on it, bobbing your head up and down and along the lengths of it. You heard him moan while doing.

"Y/n."Cisco moaned.

You came back up and looked at him. Cisco put you into the missionary position, he sat up as you laid down. Cisco grabbed the apple scented lubricant and applied it to his penis and put t into you. You first screamed at how sore it was but eased into the fast thrusting.

"Y/n , you're so-"

"If you say tight I swear to god, I'll break your dick in half."You warned him.

He shut his mouth and carried on thrusting in and out of you causing a lot of sexual friction. Each thrust he gave made you moan he laid down on your chest while thrusting you.

"Cisco, I-" You said between deep breaths.

You couldn't hold for much longer, you and Cisco simultaneously ejaculated at the same time. Your breath filled the room along with the smell of sex. 

"That was.." Cisco said

"Wow" You finished his sentence.

You turned to the clock, It was midnight.

"Happy Anniversary, babe."You said to him.

"Happy Anniversary, y/n." He said and intertwined your fingers together.

-

Requests are open

- I am so grateful for 1000 readers and I'm really happy you guys enjoy this book so much. I'm only writing these sex chapters as a gift for 1000 readers, I won't be posting these as regulars. I will most probably do chapters like this again when I reach 5000 readers. I hope I get that amount before the end of the year. Once again, thank you for 1000 readers.