10 000 Reader Special - Harrison

"I'm not so sure you're ready for this." You said to Harrison.

" I don't know, I mean it is our honeymoon." Harrison said.

"Okay your right. I mean, what better place to do it than in Brazil." You agreed,"Okay, I'm going to freshen up first." You said. Harrison gave you a small smile,"I'll go walk on the beach." He said and left the door open as he walked outside.

You rushed into the bathroom and looked at yourself in the mirror. You grabbed toothpaste, shavings cream and everything else to make you look fresh. You walked out in a white, silk robe looking for Harrison. You didn't see him,"Harrison?" You called out. You saw a red flash of light and a scream and followed the sound.

Harrison came out of the bush before you could go in," Hey sweetie. let's get in inside." He said.

He sat on the bed and you took your robe off. He looked a little surprised but then he 'snapped' back. Harrison gently laid you on the bed and started kissing you as you unbuttoned his shirt. He took off his pants and underwear.  He kissed you passionately while his hands roamed your body.

He laid down and you sat on top of his fully erect length, making him moan. You started moving up and down, forwards and backwards, the more pleasure you felt, and so did he. Harry gently put you on the bed and began thrusting, roughly and quickly. He was going so fast you could've sworn you saw red lightning bolts.

He got closer to you, laid his body on you gently, while still thrusting in you. Your moans were loud, very loud. You grind against as his penis moved inside you.

You were close and so was he, you could feel it.

You nails dug into his back," Oh, Daddy" You moaned.

You both cummed, it was sensual for the both of you.

You cleaned up and went to sleep in his arms.

You woke up and kissed Harrison with your eyes closed, but were disgusted to see who it was. He looked the same as last time you had an encounter with him. He had the same sandy blonde hair and green eyes,"Where's Harry?" You asked him covering yourself up with the robe.

"Well last night after we- y'know. I went to drop his dead body somewhere near the Pacific." He said with a laugh,"Yeah, that was a difficult one to pull off, but I did it for you." He said.

"Eobard, I will never love you."You said with tears falling down the side of your face. He came closer ad tried to caress your face but you moved away," I did this for you, so that we could be together. I got a face modifier to look like him." Eobard screamed,"What more do you want from me, y/n?" He yelled.

You grabbed the bedside lamp and threw it at him giving you time to run. You didn't get far before he caught up to you," You know, you were pretty good in bed. I just could capture you and make you my sex sla-" 

He was cut off by a vibrating hand shifting through his chest,

"He's my husband."

Eobard's body dropped and Harrison stood behind him. You gave you a big embrace.

"It's okay, you're safe now." He assured you.

-

Requests are open

- Wow guys 10 000 readers and counting. Thank you so much. I feel like a hoe writing these sometimes, so please tell me if you like them or if  I should stop. This chapter was supposed to be posted like 12 hours ago but I binge watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 6 and I'm starting season seven now.

Anyway, what did you guys think of the power couple chapters let me know, dm or comments. Also I will be doing other characters from the Arrowverse in this book too. 

I hope you enjoyed it, if not tell me. I will be doing another one like this (or not) when we reach 30 000 readers.

Bye.