wang jung - travel

Wang Jung looked at you with soft eyes.  "What is it, Princess Y/N, that you want more than anything in this world?" he softly asked.  He was laying on his arm, his legs reaching far past yours.  You look up at him, your back resting against the tree you were under.  You tilted your head in response to the man.

"What do I want, Prince Jung?" you questioned in return, your eyes traveling towards the trees beyond the royal grounds.  You let out a soft hum, your arms crossing over your chest.  You thought for a moment before you shook your head.  "I have never really thought about it, Jung . . . what do you want?"  You turned to face the handsome man.  

He softly smiled at you, his head resting on his hand.  "I think I've already gotten everything I've always wanted," he softly said.  "I mean, you are to be my wife in less than a month," he grinned at you.  You let out a soft giggle, pressing a soft kiss to the freckle on his nose.

"Only three weeks to go, my love," you nodded before you looked away and stretched out your arms before you once again spoke.  "Travel."

"Hm?  What about travel?" Jung sat up, becoming interested in what you had to say. 

"I would like to travel.  I want to see what is out there.  I want to see all of the people . . . I love the village, but I have heard beggars before.  They had been told there are people of porcelain skin and golden hair . . . there are people who have skin that would look like the bark on this tree if I remember correctly.  I want to see them before I die.  Well . . . before I have children, anyways," you softly smiled at the man. 

He watched you for a moment before he nodded, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead.  "Then we will go to see them.  I will ask my father if we can begin our little honeymoon the day after we are married.  We can pack and then we will travel far and wide."

"Really?  You would do that for me?" you smiled softly up at the man.  He immediately nodded, gaining a soft smile.  "Oh, Wang Jung," you tightly hugged the man, smiling rather widely.  He gained a soft blush but hugged you back as you hid your face in the man's chest.  He would give you the world if he were able to.  You meant everything to this prince.

(word count: 430)