wang won - sneaky

Your eyes grew wide as you felt a man's arms sneak around your waist.  You quickly turned around, only for your face to meet with Wang Won's, the prince your parents so desperately wanted you to marry.  

"Your . . . Your Highness, what are you doing?"  You gained a soft blush, slowly pushing the prince away.  He softly smiled at you - he thought you were adorable.  He wanted you badly; anyone could see that.

"I just came to see my future-wife-to-be," he chuckled softly.  Your blush only increased.

"Your Highness, our marriage is not definite.  Please keep in mind your father might choose someone else for me to be wed," you told the man, bowing your head politely.  He immediately frowned at this response.  He watched you for a moment before he shook his head.

"I can guarantee that you and I will be wed.  You have my word, my lady," he said, bowing his head to you for a moment.  He leaned in and pressed a light kiss to your cheek before he pushed past you, his arms behind his back as he walked along.  Your eyes grew wide as you watched him walk along.  

What you did not know is that this sneaky little prince had already planned out your very future.  He would make sure you would be married to him before the year was up, even though time was running out.  He talked continuously to his father, nearly begging him half the time.  He could almost swear that his father was just messing with him.  Wang Won knew that you were going to be married to him, whether you really wanted to be or not.  No matter what, he would have you and he would do anything to get you.  He might as well be nicknamed "sneaky" with the way things were going around the palace - not that you really ever paid attention to anything but your books and imagination.

(word count: 327)