park soondeok - not funny

Soondeok watched you closely as you closed the leather-bound book in your hands.  She waited for you, her husband, to say something but you had stayed quiet.  She gave you a soft frown, moving a bit closer to you.  

"My love, is something wrong?" she softly asked.  You glanced up at the woman.

"Did you write this?" you asked her with a look of confusion.  Her eyes widened slightly before she gave a small nod.  You locked eyes with her as she soon became upset.

"I did . . . is it bad?  I'm sorry- I'm not good at writing.  I just thought it would be cute," she looked at you.  You leaned over and gently pressed a kiss to her forehead.  She tilted her head in response to the kiss.

"I think it's wonderful," you gained a soft grin and she immediately hit your arm.

"Yah!  Y/n, not funny!  I thought you were angry with me!" she nearly shouted.  You let out a soft laugh as she loudly huffed.  "Not funny!" she whined.  You smiled widely and pulled her into your side for a hug.

"But that's why you married me, isn't it?" you jokingly winked.  She slightly rolled her eyes and leaned into your side.  You kissed the top of her head and she glanced up at you.

"I guess.  Still.  Not funny," she softly mumbled but gained a soft grin.  She gripped onto your robes.

"I think my favorite part of the book was when you said, 'To Y/n, from your wife.  Have fun guessing who!'  I only have one wife, love, and that's you," you laughed.  She blushed softly and pulled away from you, leaning against her hand with a soft pout.  "It was cute," you softly told the woman.

(word count: 294)