haesoo - a friend of a friend

A small smile graced Haesoo's lips as she watched you bow in front of her.  She shook her head as you stood back up, speaking softly.  "You do not need to bow to me, Prince Y/n . . ."

"It is only right for me to bow to someone as magnificent as you," you softly told the Lady.  Her eyes widened before her smile steadily grew.  "I have noticed you were at the palace," you motioned to the Wang palace surrounding you.  "I come here often but never once have I noticed you . . . if I am not being rude, may I ask why you are here?"

"I am here for Lady Hae," Haesoo softly smiled at you.  "May I ask, why are you here?"

"I am a friend of Prince Wang Wook," you smiled softly at the woman.  "I borrowed a book from him and he told me before I left that I had to bring it back.  Now, here I am."  Haesoo let out a soft giggle, her smile only staying on her tinted lips.  "You wouldn't happen to know where the prince is right now, would you?"

"He is probably in the library . . . would you like me to take you there?" Haesoo looked up at you with a smile.  You gave the lady a small nod and she gently took hold of your arm and began to lead you to the library, even though you already knew how to get there.  Haesoo did not really mind - Wook's friend, in her opinion, was quite handsome.  

(word count: 264)