Chapter 26

One week later

I just got out of my car from gettig back from dinner at Sam and Emily's place. I went to dinner because well two reasonns actually. 1) Sam forced me so i would get out of the house and 2) I actually wanted to get out of the house and smile and basically have a good time. I didnt want to be one of those girls whose world just stops cause of a guy (*cough* *cough* Bella *cough* *cough*)(sorry just had to say that) I just shut my car door when I felt someone well a bunch of someones speed up next to me. I'm guessing its the family. They went out hunting while I went to dinner. I turned around and said "Hey guys how was-" I was interupted by Jasper saying "The smell is still going.". "It seems like its going into the house." Said Alice. "Whats going on?" I asked but recived no answer. "Elena stay next to me." Said Emmett. I nodded still confussed. Everyone slowly went the house. Emmett kept me close to him. I followed Emmett upstairs along with the whole family while Jasper led everyone. We stoped outside my door. Rosalie slowly oppened the door. Everyone speeded into different corners of my room. "Someone was here." Said Dad.

I stood in the stood in the living room along with; Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Dad, Mom, and Jacob. " So apparently a unknown vampire snuck into the house while all of us were gone and stole something of mine. Why would they want somethin-" I was saying before Edward came in along with Bella and Edward said "Someone snuck into Bellas house.". "Ya we know Edward someone snuck into my ro-" he interuped me again by speeding infront of me and saying "What? Are you okay?". Edward seemed to forget that the vampire also snuck into Bellas room when I said one snuck into my room. Weird right he cares for me more? Nah! He loves Bella. I crossed my arms and said "Oh now you care about me?!". Edward hestianly touched my cheek and said "I will ALWAYS care for you Elena.". I just stared into his gold eyes while Edward just stared back into my blue ones. Our moment was interupted my Emmett coughing. I stepped back away from Edward to get rid of the akwardness from the situation that just happened. "Aaaannnyyywaaay. We gotta find this fool and get some answers out of him." Said Emmett. "We also need to take shifts watching Elena and Bella." Said Dad. Rosalie groaned in annoyce when dad mentioned Bella too. "Rosalie." Said Mom. "Shes right. You cant watch over Elena and I and my dad AND look for the intruder." Said Bella. "Bellas right (I even hate to type that) I know you guy just went hunting but I know for a fact none of you fed. Am I right?" I said. The whole family looked down indicating (Oh i sound so smart putting that) I was right. "See you guys cant watch us." I said. Edward stepped towards me and said "I'm not gonna let you fend for yourself.". "And I'm NOT gonna watch you guys starve yourselves." I said with determination in my voice.

I rode in the backseat of Edwards Volvo while he drove to meet Jacob. We pulled up to a dirt rode to see Jacob with no shirt on while leaning against his Volkswagen. Edward, Bella, and I got out of the car. "Doesn't he own a shirt?" Asked Edward. "I think he looks hot." I said with a smirk. Edward and Bella shot me a glare full of jealousy while Jake smirked and winked at me. Jake smirked at me and said "Well theres the VERY attaractive Elena.". I giggled and said "Theres the very dashing Jacob.". (Note:Elena and Jacob are JUST friends but they just have a weird relationship!) Jacob pulls me into a giant hug while he gave me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. I giggled. Just then I heard Edward's Volvo PEEL out. "Someone has anger issues." Mummbled Jake.