Revised: plans

I'm awoken by a hand slapping my face. I sit up from the comfy bed and give Coltons sleeping face a death stare. That was the second time throughout the whole night! I guess he wasn't used to sharing a bed. I leave him to sleep the morning away while I go and take a shower. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about sharing a bedroom with him but the bathroom makes it all worth it. The shower was walk in and had a bench and three different shower heads. There was even a jet bathtub! It was luxurious and I'd be sure to live it up while I could.

I take a bath to soak my stressed body, the bubble surrounding me and I sighed from how warm it was. Resting my head on the cushion I close my eyes and relax for awhile

***

Once I finish getting dressed for the morning I walk downstairs to the mouthwatering smell of chocolate chip pancakes. Then my mouth literally waters due to seeing Colton with just sweatpants on flipping a pancake.

Damn were his back muscles always that prominent?!

I shake my head slightly trying to rid the nasty thoughts coming into my mind.

Get ahold of yourself Grey, you've seen plenty of guys half naked...and fully.

"Pictures last longer, babe." Colton says while turning to give me a cheeky grin.

I play my hard core staring off, "Pictures may last longer but memories last forever." This time I earn a small smile from him, "You got me there."

"It looks delicious." I complement as I sit at the counter island.

"Me or the food?" I roll my eyes at Colton's tactics.

"Just give me some pancakes." I grumble jokingly to him and he complies by handing me a plate with two hotcakes and syrup drizzled on top, "Just how I like it." I say before grabbing the plate and cutting the pancakes. My mouths full with pancakes in seconds and I look up to see Colton still staring at me.

"What?" I say in-between bite fulls and getting a little self-conscious.

"Don't I get a kiss?" He asks innocently. I narrow my eyes remembering our little bet from yesterday. My mouths too full of food to speak clearly so a strangle of muffled cuss words come out.

"Don't worry pancakes won't be the only thing filling your mouth tonight." He gives me a smirk and I grab my syrupy pancake from my plate and fling it at his face.

***

"Should we go to Vegas?" Colton suggests and I groan "No, let's go to Paris and elope."

Colton shakes his head slightly. I lay back further on the couch trying to think, "Let's just get married in a church."

"Nope." Colton says and I look over at him lying on the other end of the couch looking annoyingly relaxed, although these days everything annoyed me. "Fine let's just go to the courthouse, you'll have your best mate and I'll have my maid of honor."

Colton seems to think about my idea for a few minutes. "Fine, but you still have to buy a dress."

"Why? I'll just go wearing something semi-formal."

"We still have to make the press think this is real. We have the ''elope'' part now we need the bridal dress."

"Ok I'll see what I can find." I don't feel like arguing with him so I just agree. He digs for something in his pocket before pulling out a wallet then a card, "Here spend however much you want. Buy yourself some new clothes too."

"Wow, are you saying I have horrible style?" I fake being offended.

"No, I'm just making it clear you can buy whatever you want. Money is not an issue anymore." He states clearly.

"My father was the only one who thought money was an issue." I sigh before taking the debit card and texting Tris the address and to come pick me up to do some shopping.

"Also since the wedding is tomorrow I'm going to go out with a few friends tonight." Colton says casually.

"Where to?" I was curious.

"I don't think I should tell you." He looks down at the floor and I pout my lips, "oh come on Colton" I whine.

"Anitra's exotic dance club." He looked slightly ashamed.

I love Anitra's exotic club they did a few pole dancing classes awhile back and it was so much fun...but I wasn't going to tell him that.

"Well, have fun and don't do anything I would do." I give him a smile.

I stand and go to grab a book to read while I wait on Tris.

***

It had only taken us an hour to find a wedding dress I liked and before I could leave Tris dragged me to a lingerie shop. I definitely was not going to buy anything from here.

"You have to buy something sexy to wear on your wedding night." Tris says

"No, I don't plan on having sex with Colton. Strictly platonic."

Tris eyes me up and down, "Well no one really plans it just kinda happens."

She holds out a one piece lace lingerie "This would look so good on you."

I give her a look and she huffs out, "Fine, I'll take that as a no."

A brilliant idea hit me, I had a way to get Colton to lose the bet. I grin and grab the lingerie before heading to the cashier, Tris following behind looking a little surprised.

"What made you change your mind?"

"Remember those pole dancing classes we took a few months ago?"

Like

vote 

comment