Revised: Work it

"You're my bestie but that doesn't mean your ideas aren't stupid." Tris complains to me as we walk into Anitra's exotic dance club.

"Oh come on, it's just a little fun." I say.

Anitra's hosted a few pole dancing classes awhile back and I hit it off really well with the house mom. She really liked how fast I learned and my attitude so I would occasionally come in and do a few dances when I needed the extra money. I head to the back dressing rooms and leave Tris to find the bar.

"Grey?! Is that you?" I hear Sofia's voice from behind one of the lockers, "I was wondering when I'd see you again." She comes into my view with a bright smile. Her straight long bob whooshed as she came walking towards me to give me a hug.

"It's been too long." I admit as I hug back, "You still look amazing as ever!" I excitedly say.

"Thanks," She runs her hair through her fingers "Thought I'd try for the sleek dominatrix look. So are you going to do a few dances tonight?"

"If there's room for me, I'd like to do one dance."

Sofia gives me a grin, "Anything for you darling, I have a few girls doing dances now but I'll slot you in. Now go get ready." She ushers me to the vanity mirrors.

I had brought a bag of makeup and the lingerie I had bought earlier. I did a light smoky eye on my eyes and a deep sparkly gloss on my lips. I made sure to contour my face a little to bring out my cheekbones and sharp nose. Once I was done I moved onto my hair curling it and running my hands through it to create tousled waves.

I slipped the lingerie on and put a black netted dress over it before going to Sofia and telling her I was done. Sofia leads me to the sound guy and I send in my request for wicked games by the weeknd.

Sofia wanted me on the main stage and I happily obliged when I saw Colton and a few other guys had a table at the very front.

Once the girl ahead of me finished and they swept all her bills to the side and into a bag, I walked out in my high clear sparkly heels. My eyes immediately locked onto Colton's, giving him a sly grin I wrap my hand around the pole and wait for my song to start.

I left my girl back home

I seductively trail my hand along the pole before popping a squat and trailing my hands along my body making sure to grab my breasts a little. My eyes still on Colton's fiery ones trail down his body before going back up to look at him.

I stand back up and turn around shaking my ass a little

Let me see that ass

I strip the netted dress off and throw it to the side before squatting again and shaking my ass letting them see.

Look at all this cash

From the squat I go into a split and then click my heels back together, laying on my stomach I do a short grind against the floor which causes the men to start cheering. I grab the pole and lift myself up off the floor and into the air.

Bring your love baby I could bring my shame, bring the drugs baby I could bring the pain.

I twirl around in the air before doing my leg motions. I get so caught up in the song and soon it finishes and I'm left breathless but liberated. I stand and watch as one of the employee sweeps the cash off the stage and into a bag. I looked at Colton and he was fuming but I couldn't help notice the slight bulge in his pants.

I walk down the stage steps and soon another girl comes on and starts dancing to the music. I walk slowly over to Colton, letting my long legs show. Colton's friends seem to notice me coming over and start gassing him up, probably thinking that I had the hots for him...which wasn't entirely untrue.

When I reach Colton I casually swing my leg around his and sit on his lap letting my arms rest around his neck.

"Dudes about to get married tomorrow, maybe you can change his mind." One of his friends' pipes in and I lustfully stare at Colton, "I highly doubt that." I whisper.

I could feel his pants tighten a little and I knew I needed to leave soon before anything more happened. I go to stand back up but Colton's strong hands come to hold my waist still.

"You've made a stupid mistake." He seemed angry but I could hear a hint of lust in his voice, "How is the press going to take us seriously if the night before our wedding you're out stripping."

I pout my lip a little, "Well, technically it wasn't stripping..." He gave me as stern look and I quietly added, "Just pole dancing."

Luckily I was interrupted my Tris's loud voice, "You were a fucking badass up there!!!" She comes dancing towards the table and I get up off Colton's lap. "Now where's the stupi-

She looks at the man I had just been sitting on and I could tell my her face she knew it was Colton. "Oh there he is." She lowered her voice.

"Yeah, and off we go to have our fun for the night." I say while grabbing her arm, "Well, I'll leave you boys to it."

As I pulled Tris away I could hear one of Colton's friends say, "Wait, that's the girl you're marrying? Fuckin hot."