All the wrong reasons to be wet

Colton has me slammed up against the kitchen wall. He moves my hands above my head has he thrusts deeper into me.
"Holy shit!" I scream has he stretched me out. Holding my hands up with one hand he moves the other hand down to my breast. Gently tweaking it out then moving further down to where he is thrusting. He slows his pace down and i give him a whine "Colton please..." his thumb runs over my clit and I let out another squeal feeling the jolt of pleasure. He then begins to rub and finally moves a little faster. I can feel the knot in my stomach building up faster and faster until it became too much. At the last moment Colton lets go of my hands and gives my hair a tug while burying himself deep in me.
I let out a jumble of incoherent words following Colton who moans my name.
He lets out a sigh and wipes his brow. Backing away from me I let out another moan when he slides out. I turn around and watch Colton throw the rubber in the trash. Standing there in all his glory I run my eyes over the handsome carved statue in front of me. When I reach his face again, his eyes catch mine. Blushing I notice my stalking session didn't go unnoticed.
"I'd say take a picture it would last longer, but why take a picture when you could take a video." He grins. I saunter over to him looking unaffected. I slap his chest "creep" and walk off to the bedroom. Just as I close the door I hear I'm whisper "yea but I'm your creep."

***

"Hey babe, remember when I said you need to be punished for that little episode awhile back?" Colton says while plopping down on the bed. I set my book down and tighten my towel around my body.
"Uh Yea." I say.
"Just thought I would warn you, it's coming up soon." He whispers then pecks my cheek.
"I thought you said you where ready for dinner?" Colton says eyeing my attire.
I glance down at my towel and the other towel wrapped around my head.
"Yea...Give me 5 minutes." I jump out of bed.

***

40 minutes later I sit in the passenger seat of Colton's car. He starts the engine up and drives out of the neighborhood. Soon we reach a park.
"This is where we are having dinner?" I ask. Glad I didn't dress up and am only in a t shirt and jeans.
We get out of the car and Colton has his arm linked in mine.
"Sooo... where's the food?"
"Oh we'll get some soon. What time is it?" Colton asks.
I glance down at my tiny watch.
"7:58?"
"Perfect they are suppose to have a water fountain show where water shoots out of the ground at 9:00. I want to get a picture of you before everything gets wet."
I nod at his words he points where he wants me to stand. I stand in the middle of the tiny holes in the ground. Colton pulls out his phone and gives me a thumbs up. I smile until I hear a couple people yell "move the shows starting soon! Your going to get soaked!"

Too late

Water bursts from the ground and gets me wet all over. I run through the water trying to dodge some of the jets. I'm running so fast I see Colton laughing until he realizes I'm running towards him and not slowing down.

I see his terrorized face right before I tackle him to the ground.

***

" I can't believe I fell for that." I say while biting into my hot dog. Colton sips out drink as we walk down the parks path. I smack Colton's back and a smirk forms on my face when I feel how wet it was. When I had tackled him down I also got him slightly soaked. Tugging his jacket around me as a breeze passes through.
"So that was my "punishment" public humiliation? Didn't turn out so well huh?" I say with a smile.
After I had tackled him everyone was laughing at that and the teen guys to the side where patting Colton when he got up and cracking jokes about him being a pussy.

"Yea well if I had known you where going to tackle me I- hey how did you do that?" Colton says

I just laugh "what you mean tackle you? I watched so many football tackle videos on YouTube I figured I had to tackle someone at some point in life. You where the perfect opportunity."

We reach the car and Colton grabs my waist and leans me against the car. Kissing me he says " yea well I think you need another punishment, just a little different." Kissing my jaw and slowly down to my neck.
"Oh no not another punishment. I don't think I could handle that." I say sarcastically trying to keep my voice even as Colton's hands wander all over me.
"Yes but this will benefit the both of us."

We open the car doors fast and Colton speeds back home.

869 words
Yet another chapter done. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I've had writers block and am trying to get the inspiration to write.
Hope all enjoyed. Keep reading lovelies.
And if you could.....

Vote
Like
Comment