Practice (Twitter)

We’re going to do a little practice tweeting today. And you’ll answer a question that I will pose, all right? 

I’ve got a link (of course) and it’s been nicely shortened. Feel free to click on it and check out what it goes to. You’ll see why I’m (usually) using the hashtag #startrek, and then after each sample there would just be the link. I’ve got five possible tweets here, plus of course you can always try your hand at writing your own. So tell me – which is the best tweet? And by best I mean, the one you think is most likely to be either clicked on or retweeted? Answer in the comments section, with the number(s) you think are most likely to be clicked on or retweeted, or write your own tweet. Your parameters for tweeting are that it’s got to be about this link AND you can’t have more than 80 characters in your tweet. Why only 80? Because we have to fit in the link AND we want to give people space to comment. So tell me, which of these five would work the best? 

1.       Find out what makes Jonathan Archer tick #StarTrek

2.    Who IS Jonathan Archer? #StarTrek

3.     #Archer #StarTrek

4.    Portrait of a Character – Jonathan Archer

5.  Get to know Jonathan Archer #StarTrek 

The link is of course our practice link. The image is completely related to the link. The YouTube video is also completely related to the link. 

Did this chapter help you? Did it hold your interest? Do you want to see more? Then please vote! You know the puppy wants you to. ;)