Yet More Image Apps

Give it Up For Our Special Guest Writer, @rosaimee!!!

Today’s entry comes from the lovely and talented @rosaimee!

~~~~~~~~~~

My lovely Jespah asked me to share the little I know about social media and write a chapter for her wonderful guide on technology and media. 

Today I will talk about four of the applications I use the most for creating my book covers and to edit pictures.

Phoster

The first one to mention is Phoster. 

For what I know is an application only available for iPhones, iPods and iPads. It's pretty amazing and simple the way you can make posters, covers and banners with it. You just upload the picture you want direct from your device and there are dozens of templates and fonts to create a fantastic book cover. The best is that it fits perfectly the space provided for the book cover in Wattpad. That is why most of my covers are made using this fantastic application!

PicsArt

The second app I love to use is PicsArt. This one is available for androids too. It's basically a photo editor, but it bears a great quality. You can also add text, stickers as well as edit the photos with filters and a wide variety of tools to give an outstanding and refined result to your pictures.

Beautify

The third one is Beautify. I like this one so much because it helps you to do a makeover to your selfies (and those who know me can figure out why) and photos. You can change eye and hair color and skin tone. You can erase eye wrinkle and brighten up your face. Isn't  it great?!?!? It is fantastic to create a professional look to your photos – that would be great for a back cover of your bestseller. 

Cymera

Last but not least is Cymera. God knows how much I live Cymera. I want to meet the person responsible for creating such a wonderful application. I want to kiss him right away!!! It's the best photo editor ever!!! You can virtually replenish your skin (erase freckles!!! Yay) change eye color and other fantastic features like make eyes bigger, a wider smile and slim your face to appear slender!!! Wow! You can add makeup (blush, lipstick, eyeliner, concealer, eyelashes and more!!!) For those ladies who love to appear perfect in their photos is awesome!!! 

Both in Cymera and PicsArt you can save photos and share them the way you do with Instagram! 

I hope this information to be useful you guys!!! Have fun editing your pics and creating covers for your stories!!!

~~~~~~~~

The link is to @rosaimee’s profile. Please give her some well-deserved love. The image is taken from Phoster. The YouTube video is about how to use Cymera. 

Did this chapter help you? Did it hold your interest? Do you want to see more? Then please vote! You know the puppy and @rosaimee want you to. ;)