After School

= Chapter 5 =

Picture of Chelsea

Ryker’s POV

I head to the art classroom after school to find a pretty girl already seated at an easel in the front of the chair.

“Um hi…”

“Hey,” she smiles at me, “I’m Chelsea.”

She twists her lip ring a little.

“No offence but what are you doing here?”

“Oh, I didn’t finish my piece so Mrs Dell said I could join you guys today, don’t worry mine doesn’t need too much work just a few extra details and then he’s all yours,” she winked.

“Wait what?”

Casper walked into the room. We’d have to discuss later.

“Hey everyone,” he smiles a little and takes his shirt off. Chelsea takes a deep breath, looks at me and winks again.

“Hey Casper, do you mind turning around a little for me?”

“Sure Chels, that okay with you Ryker?”

”Um yeah I guess,” I blush a little, how do Chelsea and Casper know each other?

Casper turns a little, which for some reason emphasises his toned stomach even more and moves his pants down a little so that his v line is visible. Crap I’m starting to develop a slight problem. Chelsea looks at me and sees the shock in my eyes.

“Hey uh Casper do you mind turning completely around for a sec.”

“Um okay… I guess,” he looks confused but turns around anyway.

Chelsea smiles at me again and hands me a text book and for extra precaution flips the flap on the desk over to cover the front.

“Thanks,” I whisper and she gives me a cheeky smile.

“Thanks Caspy!”

He turns back around and the rest of the session goes largely without incident, thank heavens. It’s so embarrassing this never happens. How am I going to deal by myself AT HIS HOUSE tomorrow?!