Meet the parents

= Chapter 12 =

Casper’s POV

Over Ry’s shoulder I can see Chelsea standing in the doorway, a little shocked but not as much as I thought she would be…

I turn bright red again as Ryker bites down on my sweet spot and I let out a little moan.

Chelsea coughs from the door.

Ryker slowly detaches himself from me and turns to face her.

“Hey! I told you to look after him, not suck his face off,” she winks and laughs as I look shyly down at my feet.

She walks up to me and gives me a huge hug with a proud smile on her face.

“I have to tell the others,” she smiles mischievously and runs out of the room.

“Chelsea wait!” I call attempting to run after her.

Ryker’s POV

Casper attempts to chase Chelsea but by the time I catch up to him he is out of breath and Chelsea is long gone. I start laughing.

“It’s not funny!”  He pouts in an adorable way.

“We’ll get her back,” I smile cheekily and crash his lips to mine again.

“What exactly did you have planned,” he asks, a little shy and suspicious.

“You shall see! You shall all see!” I laugh like an evil mastermind and head towards the exit and to my car.

“Hey Ry?”

“Yeah,” I smile at him with complete joy and he rewards me with one of his rare beautiful happy smiles.

“Don’t you have an art project to finish…?”

“In fact I do!”

I smile at him, get in the car and open the passenger door, “Coming?”

He smiles again and jumps in.

^^^

We get to my house eventually, it’s smaller than Casper’s but still nice in its own way.

“Um before we go in you need to know that my parents can be a little overbearing. They’ve been that way since… Since my sister died,” I smile.

“Wait what?!”

“No need to worry it was a while ago, I miss her but… I don’t know. I think she’s in a better place you know. She’ll always be my little angel.”

He smiles and hugs me, “Let’s go,” he whispers.

^^^

“RYKER HONEY!” My mom rushes at me and envelopes me in a hug, my dad following soon after.

“And who’s this?”

She bends over a little to look at Casper, “Hey honey isn’t this the boy from all your pict…”

“MOM!”

My dad laughs and smiles at me.

“Mom and Dad this is Casper.”

“Call me Tracy,” my mom hugs him.

“And you can call me Robert,” my dad smiles.

“We’re going to go out for diner and spend an afternoon together, are you sure you two will be alright?”

“Positive mom.”

“Okay, remember you can call us at any time alright love?”

“Yes mom,” they both hug me once more before disappearing.

“You’re parents are amazing.”

I just laugh and shake my head, “I… Have a picture to draw.”

“Your room?” he asks blushing.

I nod my head and laugh.