nineteen

After the ceremony, I felt a little stronger but I could tell that I didn't have my full power yet. Our families went back to the packhouse and ate together.

Once everyone left or headed to their own rooms Kaden asked me if he could show me something. I had changed out of my dress because while it was gorgeous it was hot and not the easiest to move in inside the house.

We walked for a really long time but being with him was never boring. With how much we had to grow up recently walking through the woods with Kaden was like a mini-vacation.

"Wait, so you're telling me you've never been skinny dipping?" Kaden was laughing hysterically since he found out that I was a fairly calm kid growing up because I was so focused on training and school.

"We're going." Kaden grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards a pond.  I watched as he pulled his shirt off and then his pants followed and that's when I tore my eyes away. I heard Kaden step into the water and all I could think is that I love this boy.

I stepped out of my dress and I heard Kaden's breath catch.

"You are the most beautiful girl I have ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on."

I ran and jumped into the water next to him. Hen I came up for air we both laughed as I wrapped my arms around Kaden's neck. He surprised me by grabbing the back of my legs and wrapping them around his waist.

"Sawyer?" Kaden had a serious look on his face now that got me worried.

"Yes?" He looked up and I saw the tears in his eyes and I could almost hear the sound of my heartbreaking.

"With there being a possibility of war coming up I just need you to tell you a few things." I nodded along telling him I was listening.

"I need you to know how much you mean to me. That day that you fell I knew there was something different about you. Then I saw you at that ball and you looked like an angel and I started to feel things for you that I had never felt for anyone else.  We became such good friends in such little time and I prayed every day that you would be my girl. The night of my party I knew for sure that you would be my mate. I fell so hard for you so quickly Sawyer and it took everything in me not to kiss you and beg for you to let me hold you just once.

I try to show you how much I love you but I don't know if I do it enough or good enough. But I can't lose you, Sawyer. You have become such an important person to me in such a short amount of time and I can't imagine a future without you in it. Don't leave me please."

I had tears streaming down my face because nobody had ever cared for me the way that Kaden does. He makes me feel safe and secure. Kaden makes me hopeful for the future and makes me think of actually starting a family. 

I pulled Kaden to me and pressed my lips to his. The kiss was needy but I needed him to know that I felt for him the exact way that he felt for me.

"Kaden I am not going anywhere. I love you with my whole heart. You made me happy again and I could never be apart from you." With that Kaden pulled my lips back to his and we stayed that way for a while before we both pulled away for air.

"Let's go home." Kaden was quick to get out of the water. He slipped his shirt over my head and quickly pulled his jeans on.  As we walked Kaden held my dress in one hand and my hand in the other.

No one questioned us when we got to the packhouse and we both walked straight up to the bedroom.

"You need to uh get out of those clothes before you get sick." Kaden was stumbling on his words but I knew he was watching intently as I slipped his shirt over my head. 

I walked over to Kaden and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT 

"Kaden, look at me." He looked down at my face.

"You're killing me right now Sawyer." I pressed myself into him and Kaden growled 

"Fuck it." Kaden picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He laid me down on his bed gently and hovered over me as he kissed my neck. I couldn't help the moan that escaped.

"Sawyer, are you sure?" I felt a sudden burst of energy as I flipped us over making me straddle him.

"I've never been more in love or more sure about any person as I am about you, Kaden." I watched as Kaden's smirk grew.

Kaden pulled my lips down to his and I could tell he was trying to slow things down. I didn't think it was possible to fall more in love with Kaden but every move he made showed that he wanted everything to be perfect for the both of us and it was. Any time I look back on those moments I'll remember what it's like to be in pure bliss.

A/N

I know this chapter is a little shorter than normal butttttt this was a big step for Kaden and Sawyer. I was going to go into more detail but I figured I better not, I may, later on, add a bonus chapter or something to make up for that.

This chapter is dedicated to @aprilstone90 who wrote the Bound series which I loved. It is not a werewolf book but it is vampires which I still love so I definitely recommend.

If anybody has any stories they loved and think I should read comment them below so I can check them out!

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading XOXO