Prologue

Audra's POV

Liam James Payne, more than 200 fans in his band One Direction, just after his first performance, now, he has more than 20 million followers and is touring the world with his band mates. Possibly his best friends. And the love interest of many in the world, just unlike what happened to him in this school. It explains it all, why you left me. Why you never thought I was good enough to be your friend. Or does it? Your fans, so dedicated, so... terrifying. They would not stand it if anyone said anything about you. Surely they would hate me now? Anywhere I go in this city, I am referred to as Liam Payne's friend. Not as Audra Rayne. But Liam Payne's friend. And he had many of those, he just... didn't realize. No one hated him. Just a select few in this place who didn't have any self respect, or respect for anyone for that matter. 

I'm probably saying a lot right now, I talk to myself on random and depressing days when I don't have anyone, but that's fine. Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then its not the end. Fours years back, I first saw him, and- WAIT! I'll stop now.

My name is Audra Rayne and I'm the loneliest girl in the world. Currently depressed, but I'm okay. I can just feel it in my gut that something right will happen. Very soon.

I hope it does though. Chances are that nothing's going to happen. I'm going to hunt for Liam all through my life, and die. 

But I'm not going to give up.

Never.

If I had known that he would leave. I would not have done anything. I would have made him believe that I was his friend. And just maybe, I wouldn't be like this now. I would actually be happy.

But I am going to look for him, and I will succeed. I could lure him in with spaghetti (Sorry :P) but it won't work. There is one thing I can do. I am told I sing well

I'll have to enter the X-factor

____________________________________________________________________________

<33333333333 Thanks for @MackenzieFoyFan4Ever and @niallsprincess104 for commenting. It was at your request that I wrote this. So ilysm.

3 votes to the next chapter. Hope you liked it guys.