Chapter 12

Sorry for being late. I have an excuse if you want one :p

#IwouldCallThatWritersBlock

#AlsoTheFeelingThatYourStuffIsTooStupidForWattpadAndIwasAlmostEmbarassedOfPostingThoseChapters.

#Okay.

#ReadOnNow ;)

____________________________________________________________________________

Audra's POV

"I'd rather not sing a One Direction song, you know. Their fandom is too... You know?" Another contestant, Lauren, says.

"No, I don't know." I say, abruptly.

"If you make like, one mistake. You're gone. Your twitter will be full of 'you suck' and that's probably the nicest thing they'll say." She says.

"I don't care. My life is already a wre-" I say, but then stop. Because no one should no, and I curse silently.

"What? Why?" She asks curiously.

Lauren Platt, who's 17, is one of those people who's out to win this competition, she'll either win it, or if she doesn't win, she'll go home way early.

There's no in between.

She's also one of the few people who's actually been sweet to me, like Andrea and Stevi... And a few guys from Stereo Kicks. And also one of the girls from Only The Young, but only because I don't talk to anyone else. But then again because no one talks to me.

Why is that?

Because since I came back from you-know-where and met you-know-who (Not Voldemort) I've been, well, moody. And I've definitely not been happy.

I haven't been sleeping and it comes back to me whenever we're practising.

Screw practise, screw everything. I hate everything.

I hate everything and everyone, but I admit, if me or Lauren are eliminated, she's one of those people I'll actually miss. 

And she's one of those people who'll actually cry if they knew what happened to me, unlike Perrie, or Zayn or anyone else for that matter, now I think of it, Laura and Georgia were the main people, I was never there. I was just the third wheel.

My life sucks.

Liam's POV

I still remember last night. Niall still doesn't know, but I won't keep it that way. These four boys always know what's on with my life, this time isn't any different.

 "Good morning!" I say, I'm not looking at Zayn, but hey, I deserve some credit for not over reacting last night. 

Okay, maybe I did. But it wasn't my fault.

And I'm not guilty.

But I do wonder what she who must not be named will be doing right now.  Will she be angry, will she be crying, or will she be celebrating? 

That her evil plan succeeded not once but twice. Get it? No? Okay.

But whatever she did. The sad truth is I don't want to hurt her. Although I'm probably not that important to her.

Although yesterday I saw her. I did feel something, and it wasn't anger, or hatred. It was something else, I didn't dare look in her eyes, because then I'd feel bad. And pity and everything I shouldn't feel about her at the same time. And then I'd forgive her. Which I'm not sure is the right decision. (It is Liam :p It is xp)

"Liam, finally." Zayn says, almost relieved. 

"Zayn." I say, coldly. 

"Liam." Niall says. 

"Niall." I say, almost nicely, and the look on Zayn's face gives me inner peace.

"Liam." Harry joins in the game.

"Harry."

"Li Li." Louis says, snickering.

"Boo bear." I say. And he pouts. 

Ha ha, Louis. The joke's on you now.

A very lame joke, but it's on you now. 
Zayn's POV

I can't believe it. Liam wasn't like this before. I admit I did something wrong but I didn't expect him to be like this. The other boys don't seem to notice it. How? They notice everything.

My phone starts to ring suddenly. Jade.

Why is she calling me. Is something wrong with Perrie? And worry soon fills me up.

"Hi Jadey." I say once I'm out of the room.

"What have you done to her?" She says, her voice a mix of anger and panic.

"What have I- What?" I say.

"Perrie. You know, blonde girl. Your fiancée who you met yesterday."

"What happened to her?" I say, panic starting to build up in my own voice.

"She's not come out of her room since she returned yesterday. She's not listening to anyone. Not even me." She says.

"Oh." I say.

"That's all you have to say?" She says, and I can sense the shock on the other end of the line.

"No. I mean- I'm coming. Where are you right now?"

"We're all at her house right now."

"I'm coming." I say.

"Okay." She says. And hangs up.

Oh. My. God.

Liam's POV (Again. Yes :p)

"I need to go." Zayn says, rushing into the room.

"What happened?" Everybody suddenly turns to him.

"Something's happened with Pez-Perrie." He says worriedly, and gives me a You know what I'm talking about look.

I gulp.

He's out of the room as quickly as he was in, with the boys all looking tense after him.

After a few minutes, Niall asks me, "Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

"Um." I say.

"So...?" He asks.

"So...?" I say.

"Who's Audra?"

______________________________________