Chapter 14

I didn't want to make you cry on New Year's, so here it is on Day 3 :p

Lol, Happy New Year!! :D

Thank you so much for sticking with this story for so long, You guys make me cry sometimes! (even though, there's like five of you, the rest of you are Ghost readers :p, I still love you lol :p but please show yourselves and press the vote button if you like the chapters.)

Love you guys!! :'D

______________________________________________

L i v e  S h o w s

Audra's POV

"And now, today's performer, to promote their latest album 'Four', comes ONE DIRECTION." The host-I always forget his name-says. And some sort of stupid introduction starts.

And if you're wondering, yes, I knew about it. It just slipped out of my mind, and yes, I've stopped caring about Liam now, let him go to hell (Audra said that, not me :o) I tried apologising, now I won't. That's what he wants, and that's what I want. 

Go to hell, Liam James Payne, you were my past, not my present or future (Again, Audra said that, don't kill me :p. I'm crying writing this :p

I don't feel anything for him, and hopefully, by tomorrow night, I'll be out of this stupid place and back home.

Perrie's there too, and so is the rest of her stupid band. She doesn't come talk to me, and strangely enough, even after her makeup, her eyes are a little red, like she's been crying. She sees me looking at her, and passes a smile, which I don't return.

Great, I'm the bad girl here. 

My thoughts are soon interrupted with an eruption of screaming girls, they're here. 

I don't care. I don't give a damn about Liam.

I hate him, I don't love him anymore, I hate him.

But deep down below, I knew how much truth there was in the above statement.

Perrie's POV 

I smile a little at Audra when I see her looking at me, she doesn't return it, of course, I wasn't even expecting that, Zayn's performing, apparently, Liam's still angry with him. 

"That's her? Leigh softly asks me. I nod, the girls know, I told them everything that day. 

Liam's still angry, Zayn's miserable, I'm miserable, Audra's miserable, the girls are worried about me, the boys are worried about him. 

And it's all my fault.

The boys are performing tonight with two members angry at each other, and the other three wondering what it's all about. 

I'm tearing the bands apart, and I've so many people unhappy, I don't deserve to live anymore.

I won't be surprised if Zayn breaks up with me, who'd want to stay with me anyway?

They're performing right now. And the fans know nothing which has been happening, they only know "Liam had a Sweet 16 and no one turned up, that's sad, how dare anyone blah blah blah." They don't know the back story. But before I screw everything up even more, I should get my fat and ugly nose out of other people's business.

No wonder everybody hates me.

Zayn's POV

"Now I'm searching every lonely place. Every corner calling out your name, tryna find you but I just don't know." I sang. 

Perrie's backstage, feeling like she doesn't deserve to live anymore, and here I am, performing. 

What's the matter with everyone, IT ISN'T HER FAULT, WHAT HAS SHE EVER DONE TO YOU! Pray that I don't sing that instead of my part. Yes, I actually thought that while singing the chorus. Deal with it.

"Yeah the taste of your lips on the tip of my tongue-" Liam sings. 

Hm, I wonder how Audra must be right now. Does she still care about him or has she let him go? We'll have to wait and see.

Before I know it, Ronnie Wood has come on the stage. Okay, I really need to concentrate.

We sing it all. And we're soon done. Thank God.

As we're going backstage, I catch Audra's eye, and I smile at her, she doesn't smile back, she's probably next to perform, which is why she was standing there, She looks at Liam, who looks back at her, none of the saying anything, none of them smiling. 

"She looks stunning." Liam says quietly, he thinks no one heard him, but then he looks away embarassed, so it's hard to tell. 

"Yeah." I say to him quietly, and he looks towards me. 

"I'm sorry mate. " I say to him. 

He nods, "I wasn't angry." He says. "Alright, I was, but I forgave you long back." He says. 

"I ruined it for you." I say. 

"What did you ruin? I ruined everything. I should have forgiven her." He says. 

"No, Liam. I understand, I wouldn't have forgiven her either, but-" I say.

"What are the two of you talking about?" Niall says. I choose to ignore him.

"I would have taken my time too." I finish, and he nods. 

"And now, our next contestant, and our last performer tonight. Cheryl, please do the honours." The host guy says. I always forget his name.

"Well, Let's give it up for the queen of high notes in this competition, possible one of the contendors, performing Happily by One Direction, also present today, give it up for Audra Rayne."

I hear Liam sigh beside me, a sigh of longing, a sigh of sadness.

"You don't understand, you don't understand, what you do to me when you hold her hand." She sings, damn she's good. 

She's good as she continues the song, although, if you listen closely, and very carefully you can sense longing and desire too, like she actually means the words she says.

"It's four a.m. and I know that you're with him." She sings, and her voice cracks a little, very noticeable. 

"I wonder if he knows that I touched your skin." She sings, except she's forcing the words out of her mouth, Liam's lines out of her mouth, she's crying a little. 

"And if he feels my-" She starts, but she stops suddenly, her crying is full on now, she drops the mike, and runs off stage, while everybody stares after her, wondering what just happened. 

I look at Liam beside me, but he isn't there.

He's gone after her. 

The audience is still shaken after what just happened, but I guess I don't blame them. I turn to Niall, Louis and Harry. "Guys, you need to know about this." I say, and I tell them everything. It's no use keeping it a secret anymore. They need to know. 

When I'm done, I notice Jade, Perrie, Leigh and Jesy also there, nodding beside me. 

"Wow." Is all Harry says.

________________________________________________

Longish chapter :p and also sad af! 

Haha next one's gonna be even sadder :p You.Have.Been.Warned :p

Haha, ily. And please vote if you like it :'D