Chapter 11

Hiiiiiiiiiii! :D ilysm

And the fact that this got like 108 reads in two and a half days is still hard to believe :O and probs not normal for people like me.

But okay, I'll believe it :p :p and who said I was normal? :p But I just wanted to say a massive thank you (sound familiar? :p) and I love you guys a lot :) xx

Enjoyyyy :D :D I really hope you guys are liking it so far :D

PS- THIS TIME I'M READY TO RUN! :D #NewTrack #Four :D It's PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 (External link if you haven't heard it yet! )

_____________________________________________________________________________

Perrie's POV

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Audra screams. "YOU COULD HAVE NOT FORCED ME TO COME WITH YOU! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! HE HATES ME EVEN MORE NOW! I HATE YOU BOTH! I BLOODY HATE YOU BOTH! EVEN MORE THAN LIAM HATES ME!" She screams. 

"He doesn't hate you, he'll get over it." Zayn tries to say. 

"Oh really? I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS THERE! THE BOTH OF YOU WENT AWAY! WHAT? NOT ENTERTAINING ENOUGH FOR YOU? I KNEW HIM BEFORE YOU DID! I KNEW HIM WHEN.. WHEN IT HAPPENED! AND NOW I'M PRETTY SURE HE HATES ME!"

"But-" I try to say.

"GET OVER IT! LIAM DID TOO BUT YOU REMINDED HIM OF ME AGAIN! DO YOU REALIZE EVERYTHING CAN'T BE SOLVED WITH TALKING!"

"Why did you come then? If you knew-" Zayn says.

"OH, You want to know why I came! BECAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT HE WOULD BE THERE! I FIGURED IT OUT MYSELF IN THE CAR! AND I'M PRETTY SURE IT WAS TOO LATE TO BACK OUT THEN!" She says. And turns to me.

"Y-you. Wanted to act as matchmaker? Guess what? I don't need yur help, or your boyfriend's either."

I don't correct her this time.

"And I'm dropping out of the X-Factor, going back home, unfollowing Liam, and hoping that he unfollows me. Or just leaving twitter. And just..." 

"You can't drop out!" I say, before I realize I've said it.

"I very well can! They can put up a great show without me too, and I have no reason to enter now. I'll get myself eliminated. Audra Rayne will be gone from here by the day after, where people like you can't find me." She snaps. 

What have you done Perrie Louise Edwards, what have you done?

Liam's POV

"Where were you?" Niall asks, while I walk into the room we're sharing. 

"Nothing much. I was just out with an old... old friend." I say, I'm still shaking a little, but Niall doesn't notice.  Or he doesn't care, or he doesn't want to press me. 

We've booked two rooms, Zayn, Niall and I are sharing this one, Louis and Harry are sharing the other one. (hint hint :p, hehe sorry :p) 

Zayn comes late at night, and I'm pretending to sleep, but he probably can't notice that my eyes are open, he looks at me, and then realizes that I'm 'sleeping' and goes away. 

That's strange, I would have expected him to be with Perrie. 

Let's just pretend to sleep while people around you talk to you like you aren't in the room.

"Where were you?" Niall asks Zayn.

"With Perrie. " He says quietly.

"You're lying mate, I get to know when you all are lying. What's with Liam?" Niall asks.