Chapter 7

• इन्हें समर्पित: Onebrunette

Hiiiiii! I'm updating so quickly. Give me some credit xP

So... Here's the next chapter, and I seriously don't know how to thank you guys for 445 reads. o_O. Like, how.is.that.even.possible?

Thank you so much! :DD 

Enjoyyyyyy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Audra's POV

"Again, why do you want me to meet your boyfriend?" I ask her.

"For God's sake Audra. He is my fiancee. How many times do I have to tell you? And I promise, it will be only him. I told him about you and he can't wait to meet you. And I promise, Liam won't be there." She says.

I'm disappointed. (I can tell by your eyes you're disappointed xD. Lol sorreh :D) and I shouldn't be there. Because... well, they're a couple. They'll probably make me feel worse about Liam. And Liam isn't even going to be there.

"You... didn't tell him about my thing, did you?" I ask, gulping.

She looks at me for a second, and then she just nods her head for no. 

"You're lying, right?" I ask her, sighing.

"No. Audra, please. Just come, I swear he'll be able to help." She says. Very fast.

"Gee, you did tell him right?" I ask.

"Okay, fine. I did. But he promised not to breath a word to anyone." She says, giving in.

"That's what you promised me, didn't you?" I say. 

She looks guilty, like. Actually very guilty.

"Please come?" She says. She looks like she's about to cry. And I do not want to see that. 

"Fine. Okay. But please, please don't tell anyone else." I say.

She lights up. "Okay." She says. "Thank you." 

I nod. "And Liam won't be there?" I ask.

"Most probably, no." She says. Again, I can find out she's lying.

"Babe, you really need to learn how to lie." I sigh.

"Okay fine. Sorry, but, you really need to build up courage to meet him, I know you're strong, this is just a test of how strong. Besides, he might actually be happy to see you." She says. Very fast.

I doubt that.

"Sorry. What?" She asks.

"Please tell the truth. Will Liam be there or not." I ask.

"I... Yeah, I've asked Zayn to bring him along." She says.

I sigh.

"Please?" She says.

"Well, I'm going to have to meet him anyway, so. Okay, I'll come. But allow me to jump from the roof if he isn't happy to see me." I say. I regret the words as  soon as they come out of my mouth. 

"I sense sarcasm." She says.

"How do you know it's sarcasm?" I ask her.

"Because you're strong. And you wouldn't even think of doing that." She says.

Zayn's POV

"But she wants to meet you, mate." I say to Liam.

"But why should I come? It''s your day, and if she has a problem. She can just talk to you, right?" Liam asks.

"She can't. She needs to talk to you. Like. Really, really needs to talk to you." I say.

"Why don't you tell me what for?" He asks.

"STOP MAKING THIS HARDER FOR ME!!!" I scream inside my head.

"Because... She told me not too." I say.

"But then - " Liam says.

"No buts, it's important, mate. And you're a mature guy and you can solve her problem." I say.

"No. I can't interrupt your date." He says firmly.

"You won't be interrupting it. She asked for you." I say.

"But Zayn - " Liam says.

"Please? She specifically told me to bring you with me. You won't be interrupting." I say.

He thinks for a while.

"Promise me, no making out." He says.

I laugh. "Promise." I say.

"Yeah. Okay then." He says.

I breath out a sigh of relief.

"So... What is it about?" He asks.

"Stop. You'll find out tomorrow. Nothing to worry about. At least for you." I say.

"Maybe I can call her and ask?" He says.

"LIAM! " I say.

"Okay, fine. Sorry." He says, and goes to the other room.

Liam's POV

"Hey Pezz.." I say when she picks up the phone. (That sneaky little boy! AND SHE CAN'T LIE!!!)

"Hey Li. How's it going?" She asks.

"I'm good. Why're you calling me on your date with Zayn?" I ask. And she seems, shocked on the other end. Like, I can't see her. Yet she seems shocked and... and you get the point.

"Liam. You'll find out tomorrow. It's not that big of a deal, okay?" She says.

"But Zayn said that you had a problem." I say.

"Look, it's not that big a deal. Please, just show up tomorrow and you'll find out." She says.

I suddenly hear a sneeze on the other end. And then an excuse me. That voice sounded vaguely familiar. It sort of sounded like- Never mind actually. 

"Is there-Is there someone with you?" I ask her.

"Yeah. She's a friend of mine. She's in the X- Factor this year. She's amazing. Be sure to check her audition out." She says.

"Okay." I say. 

"So... tomorrow?" she asks.

"Yeah. Tomorrow." I say (Maybe tomorrow will be their okay. xP. Sorryyyyy :P, that's the last one. Promise :P) 

"Okay."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Again. Sorry for the bad jokes. Hope you liked this another Zerrie chapter. Liam though. xP

So, thanks again for 445 o_O

I love you all so much :)

Sweet 16 (Liam Payne)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें