Chapter 4

Heyyy!

Sorry if the last chapter was stupid, I do hope this one's better :)

And thanks so much for 150 reads.

And this chapter dedication goes to @SaumyaGarg because she's amazing. <3, Thanks girl :)

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter. :) x

BTW, the image on the side is how Audra looks like, please tell me if you have any suggestions for who should play Audra can yiu please suggest? Lily Collins is perfect but she doesn't seem correct for Audra.

She's totes perfect.

BTW X 2 - There's a special appearance of Little Mix in this chapter :) 

_____________________________________

*a few days later.*

Audra's POV

So, my audition was two days back, I was too lazy to write about it. so take it now, or leave it. The dreaded audition. It probably won't be seen on TV right then. I have to at least go through the judges' houses if I have to get Liam to notice me.

I had to wake up at 4 a.m. Not good for someone like me. Is it?

I could very well just sleep in, I mean, I'm in a comfy bed, in an air conditioned hotel. Why wake up?

The answer lies in the past four years of my life.

I came to the city a few days back, because the audition wasn't in Wolverhampton. Obviously.

So, yeah. You get the point.

So, about the audition? I sang 'Heart Attack' by Demi Lovato, mainly because I absolutely adore Demi. So, it went like - 

"So what's your name?"

"Sir, It's Audra."

"Audra Rayne?"

I nod. I was so nervous, I think I peed in my pants and didn't realize it.

Well, maybe I did. And... I didn't realize it.

So, yeah. The judges told me, "there was room for improvement." but I got though with two yeses and a no. 

Who said no? Simon Cowell. Looks like he already hates me. Or maybe, Liam told him something about me. But it seemed like, the way he said my name? Like, "Audra Rayne? I should say no right now just so I don't have to deal with her every week."

So, yeah. I'm through to bootcamp, and I can't stop screaming and just... I keep pinching myself to see if it's a dream or not. Is that normal?

I think it's not.

Is this part of the audition televised or anything?

I think not. But whatever it is. I have to go through at least to the bootcamp part. I can't give up, 

If only my mum could see me now, she'd be so proud of her 'little girl.'

Not really, beside all of the 'oh, I'm so proud of you', she'll only be showing off to her sister, whom she hates, that I'm so much better than her daughters. 

Like, seriously?

My mum and aunt were always fighting, something like "Mom always liked you better." and I always used to think that there is still love for each other in both of them, but HOW WRONG WAS I?

They hate each other, and you probably don't want to get in the details of all this, and even if you do I won't tell you...

Okay fine, stop with the puppy dog face. My aunt was half mad, she plotted a murder against my mom, yeah, you heard / read correctly, so, my mom's dead and my aunt's in jail, and my cousins hate me because apparently my mom was the reason their mom went to jail.

Like, what? Did my mom plot a murder against my aunt?

We're such a happy family, right?

 And the twist in the story, (not really), no one really knows about it, not even Laura, Georgia and Liam. I don't know why I'm writing this down for the whole world to read, but still. No one really knows me. Yes, you heard / read that correctly.

I was born like this, like, at the age of 5 while all other kids in nursery played with each other on swings, I played alone on the slide, bothering to talk to no one, or rephrasing it, no one bothering to talk to me. 

I never liked to socialize. I once ran away when a munchkin asked me my name, but hey, not my fault, I was five years old. But, I still hate socializing, no matter what you say.

I became friends with Laura and Georgia because they were like me, and Michael and the others, because at first we had tons in common, and blah blah blah.

Liam... No one was friends with him, but I really don't know why. He's so awesome. Apparently he was 'uncool' and 'nerdy'.

Look at him now, women. He wins at life. He has more people falling for him than you. (Michael, that's for you, I hope your girlfriend dumps you)

Yes, I just said that. And I really do hope that.

#Badass

So, whatever. Since I woke up, like 4:30 a.m. , I need my sleep. I'm sharing a room with two more girls. Kira, and Lizzie. They're both really funny and nice. And it's not even hard to talk to them because, they talk a lot. A LOT!

I've been here two days, and they've made me take the dose of talking I didn't do for all these years.... It probably won't be a surprise if i start talking in my sleep. 

So... I go to sleep, and I dream, that I finally met Liam, and he sends security after me. And now I'm the subject of manhunt in the world... And I wake up screaming, and my vision isn't clear, and a blonde figure is right in front of me.

"Who... Who are you?"I say.

She frowns, "I'm Perrie, Perrie Edwards."

____________________________________________________________________________