Chapter 13

I LOVE YOU ALL!

Y
Okay, continue :p

Also. Happily on the side if you haven't heard it already. :)

Ilysm x

______________________________________

Liam's POV

"Who's Audra?" Niall asks, and Louis and Harry look at me with a questioning look on their faces.

Damn it. 

Damn it!

"Er, who's Audra?" I say.

"Right. Who's Audra? Audra, Ryan to be exact?" Niall says.

"Rayne." I say in barely a whisper. But not something Niall can't hear, and I realise my mistake.

"Ah. I thought so, what's been up with you since last night?" Niall asks.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I say in barely a mumble.

"Li. You know you can tell us anything right?" Harry says, walking up to beside me.

I nod. I know he means it, and I want to tell them. I just don't know how to. I think I'll definitely go bonkers if I keep it to myself.

Zayn's POV

"Where is she?" I say, dashing into the room where Jade, Jesy and Leigh were sitting.

"Zayn. Finally." Jade says, with some sort of relief. She gets up and leads me to the room, and i look back to see a worrid expression on Jesy and Leigh's faces.

"Zayn. You are probably the only person who can get her out. She's been inside since she came back yesterday. What happened yesterday?" Jade asks me.

"She didn't tell you?" I ask her, shocked.

"No." She says, hurt.

"Look. I- Why didn't you break the door down?" I say.

"We tried. She's latched it."

"What? Is she? Is she alive?" I say in barely a whisper.

She laughs. A little. But she laughs. "Yes. I can hear her sobbing a little if I listen carefully." She says. And she's right. I can too now, and I immedietly feel like I'm snapping into two, Pezza's crying because of what happened yesterday. But Pezza's crying.

Jade sees the expression on my face, she's worried too, of course, her best friend is upset.

"Do you want to try together?" She says, I nod, and we walk towards her room.

Audra's POV

"So happily." I sing. Two words. Live shows. Which are tomorrow, and I'm not screwing up the song in front of the voice coach, she'll kill me.

"It's four a.m. and I know that-" I sing.

"Hold up. What's with you and this part. Why does your voice always start to crack up. Try again. And don't mess it up this time!" She says. Idiot. I won't miss her at all.

"Start again." She orders me.

Sigh. If she finds out that I'm planning to screw up the song she'll kill me.

"It's four a.m. and I know that you're with him, I wonder if he know that I touched your skin." I sang, surprisingly nicely.

"And if he feels my traces in your hair, sorry love but I don't really care." I sang.

"Hm. That was good. Live show tomorrow, don't screw it up!" She orders.

I nod. And we start singing the song again. For the millionth time.

Perrie's POV

Audra hates me. Liam hates me, he'll make the others hate me too.

But... But I was only trying to help!

I'm currently in my room. Locked up, and sobbing. And I'm pretty sure I'm messing things up even more now.

I suck at this. I suck at everything. I always mess things up. And Audra. Oh my God. If she ever had a chance to explain herself, I've taken that away from her too.

I hate this. God. I hate this. I'm sure once Jade, Leigh and Jesy find out what I've done, they'll hate me too.

I hear a soft voice behind the door. Zayn.

"Pezza. I'm here babe." He says. And I want to open the door. He doesn't hate me. He can help me. He will help me.

I want to open the door. Only to Zayn. Because he knows what it is. And I can't tell the girls. I promised Audra.

But I have broken a promise already, I've already done something completely unforgivable, so maybe it won't matter.

Yes it would, if I was in Audra's place I would hate Perrie Louise Edwards too.

"Pezz." He says again. Softly. And I get up. And open, yes. Open the door. And I see a worried looking Zayn and Jade.

He smiles, the smile I first fell for. "That's my girl." He says. A relieved expression filling his face. (Aw aw aw aw aw aw :D) And I see Jade rushing towards me. "Perrie." She says. "Thank God. You had us worried for so long." She says, A tear rolling down her cheek. She calls Jesy and Leigh. Who come rushing into the room, tears in their eyes. While Zayn stands awkwardly in the side.

"Crying runs in the whole group." He says, and I crack a small smile.

"Do you realise how worried we were Pezz?" Jesy says. Rubbing me softly on the back.

"Yeah. What happened to you? You know you can tell us anything right?" Leigh says.

I give a small glance towards Zayn, and he gives a nod.

"Long story." I say. My nose is still a little red. I look like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

"We'll hear it." Leigh says.

Right. Okay. Here it goes. "Come on in. Make yourself at home. It's going to be long." I say.

____________________________________

Merry Christmas guyssss! :D

And Lou, if you're reading this. I LOVE YOU! HAPPY BELATED-BY-ONE-DAY BIRTHDAY :p

Haha. Hope you liked it x.

Also. Don't forget to vote if you liked it :p :D